Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Caught a hacker, in the act

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
Pick2

Re: Caught a hacker, in the act

#21 Post by Pick2 »

In the mid '80s in Florida , I went to a party with a fellow employee. They had a Large cage with an African Gray Parrot on their rear deck. I went over and bobbed my head and said "Hi Buddie". He said a few things and then a cat noise. So I meowed at him and he did a perfect imitation of a Cat Fight ! Then He would turn his head and did about 6 differnt dog barks , each one different and always pointing the same way for each. You could even tell how far away the dog lived by his volume. I was Totally Blown away !

v&n

#22 Post by v&n »

Good catch Garry! Could you ever imagine NSA would go this far for you?

Nili

#23 Post by Nili »

I love parrots, I used to have two, with one i used to be very very friendly. I even tooks for a walk often. I even released in nature and he come back on me/home hours laters. I kept it for years until died peacefully. I did not get others though I love them so much.

The last photo of feeding that bird is legends! Very nice works mate! Keep it doing because i find it a relax job :)
openSUSE Tumbleweed KDE/Wayland

♫♪ Elisa playing...
Damascus Cocktail ♪ Black Reverie ♪ Dye the sky.