Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

What risks of an Outdated Internet Browser?

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

Re: What risks of an Outdated Internet Browser?

#31 Post by bester69 »

With all comments said, I now feel safer using the oudated browser,
i see there is nothing to be afraid, in the same way i will keep letting the door of my apartment unlocked. It just common sense, at least my common sense, that perhaps is different to yours.

See my neightbour, he locks door even when he arrives at home and he's inside (i dont get it, perhaps he thinks badly of me :shock: ). Its an apartment, its second floor, its a small flat , we all know each other, there're two main doors before coming inside the flat, so its more or less the same than with my browser.
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

stevepusser

#32 Post by stevepusser »

Hey, what's your apartment number? And I have sent you a package with an amazing surprise inside, but you need to pick it up tomorrow across town at exactly 1:30 PM. :) :evil: :) :evil:
MX Linux packager and developer

HuangLao

#33 Post by HuangLao »

LMAO Steve, that completely reflects your avatar.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alan stone

#34 Post by alan stone »

bester69 wrote:Listen all of your reasons and explanations, and I feel enought secure by using and oudated browser in linux.
bester69 wrote:See my neightbour, he locks door even when he arrives at home and he's inside (i dont get it, perhaps he thinks badly of me :shock: ). Its an apartment, its second floor, its a small flat , we all know each other, there're two main doors before coming inside the flat, so its more or less the same than with my browser.
A friendly suggestion: Provide a copy of this article and this article to your neigbour(s)/neigbourhood and kindly offer to share your Internet connection. You do use a Wi-Fi router - preferably an outdated one, don't you? :mrgreen:

n_hologram

#35 Post by n_hologram »

bester69 wrote:With all comments said, I now feel safer using the oudated browser,
i see there is nothing to be afraid, in the same way i will keep letting the door of my apartment unlocked. It just common sense, at least my common sense, that perhaps is different to yours.
This is a warning to anyone who believes that this user posts with the intention of actually listening.
bester69 wrote:There is nothing to install in linux, from time to time i go to google searching for something fresh to install in linux, but, there is nothing
the crunkbong project: scripts, operating system, the list goes on...