Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Openelec Tearing Intel (xorg.conf)

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

Openelec Tearing Intel (xorg.conf)

#1 Post by bester69 »

Hi
i need to know where or how to avoid tearing in my Intel GM45 under Openelec?

In debian/ubuntu i just need to use "sna" Method to be able to enable TearFree option (others methods doesnt recognize TearFree)

Code: Select all

Section "Device"
Identifier "Intel Graphics"
Driver "intel"
Option "AccelMethod" "sna"
Option "TearFree" "true"
EndSection
I tried to copy xorg.conf in /storage/.config/xorg.conf, but when i copy the xorg file, the system (openelec), freeze in splash screen boot. Do you know how solve this??

Any help, please :(
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

bester69

Re: Openelec Tearing Intel (xorg.conf)

#2 Post by bester69 »

Section "Device"
Identifier "Intel Graphics"
Driver "intel"
Option "AccelMethod" "sna"
Option "TearFree" "true"

EndSection

ok, Its working in Libreelec (not working with openelec).
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

pylkko

#3 Post by pylkko »

There was kind of disagreement in the community after which basically all but one developer moved to librelec. So openelec development seems to have slowed down significantly.

bester69

#4 Post by bester69 »

pylkko wrote:There was kind of disagreement in the community after which basically all but one developer moved to librelec. So openelec development seems to have slowed down significantly.
Ive noticed that. people seems moving to Libreelc, it rememeber me of Openoffice with libreoffice.

Now, Im installing osmc to see how it goes, :roll: , regards pylkko