Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Mirror/Airplay GPS Android to Linux?

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

Mirror/Airplay GPS Android to Linux?

#1 Post by bester69 »

Hi,
I'd like to be able to bind/streamcast the GPS's Android Screen to my laptop screen. Do you know any good way/app/idea to get this? :?:

I'd thought of something like some kind of Airplay live Android Desktop, so It can be casted from the android screen into linux video Airplay kodi, with dlna or airplay protocols (i really dont know very well the difference).

Up to date, the best solution Ive though its by using Airmirror(AirDroid), Airmirror, mirrors Android screen into chrome app, furthermore allow us to manage keyboard and mouse from the chrome very well, i will be using this solution, if not figure it out another better one; perhaps, there's some GPS with mirror Airplar or airmirror function embedded, but i just dont know it.

This is how Airmirror looks:

Full screen Navigator:

bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

steve_v
df -h | grep > 20TiB
df -h | grep > 20TiB

Re: Mirror/Airplay GPS Android to Linux?

#2 Post by steve_v »

Sounds like you're talking about VNC to me. Phone will need to be rooted for that OFC.
Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. Four times is Official GNOME Policy.

bester69

#3 Post by bester69 »

steve_v wrote:Sounds like you're talking about VNC to me. Phone will need to be rooted for that OFC.
Android systems cant be rooted so easily, all the tools I tried (in windows and linux as well) failed so miserably..
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

steve_v
df -h | grep > 20TiB
df -h | grep > 20TiB

#4 Post by steve_v »

My solution to this is simple: if I'm not confident that I can get root, I don't buy the device. I have zero patience for locked devices.
There may well be a VNC server that doesn't need root by now though, that comment was from past experience. Worth looking around anyway.
Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. Four times is Official GNOME Policy.

ralph.ronnquist

#5 Post by ralph.ronnquist »

Not really streaming, but for most newer devices, you could use adb screenrecord
For older device you'd use ddms (which I didn't find any good url for)