Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Theo de Raadt and virtual machines

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
HuangLao

Re: Theo de Raadt and virtual machines

#16 Post by HuangLao »

this bot has been getting around on many *nix forums lately. As reported before: LinuxQuestions, Ubuntu, openBSD, in addition to previously here as well. might be time to implement a (i'm not a bot captcha) for posts and user creation etc...

GalaxyJupiter001

#17 Post by GalaxyJupiter001 »

HuangLao wrote:this bot has been getting around on many *nix forums lately. As reported before: openBSD
@HuangLao

This is a lie! Where did you concluded that I has been getting around on openbsd forums?
HuangLao wrote:this bot has been getting around on many *nix forums lately. As reported before: LinuxQuestions, Ubuntu, openBSD, in addition to previously here as well. might be time to implement a (i'm not a bot captcha) for posts and user creation etc...
@HuangLao

I did not continued trolling Ubuntu Forums.

Who lives in the past is museum!

In past, Theo De Raadt threatened to attack the NetBSD project machines: http://www.osnews.com/comments/1455

But this is past.

If Theo de Raadt post here in Linux Questions, you will say that he (Theo de Raadt) threatened to attack the NetBSD project machines in past?

GalaxyJupiter001

#18 Post by GalaxyJupiter001 »

HuangLao wrote:this bot has been getting around on many *nix forums lately. As reported before: LinuxQuestions, Ubuntu, openBSD, in addition to previously here as well. might be time to implement a (i'm not a bot captcha) for posts and user creation etc...

HuangLao lied when he said that I has been getting around on openbsd forums!

HuangLao is liar!

HuangLao will be moderate or banned because of the lie that he spoked?

If someone will accuses me of having been banned from any forum, please post the source of the answer!