Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Introduction

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
IamJeffers

Introduction

#1 Post by IamJeffers »

Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Debian community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Aside from being a Debian enthusiasts, I'm also a critter-lovin' guy. I live with my Pomeranian, Josh.
Last edited by IamJeffers on 2018-09-26 15:07, edited 3 times in total.

None1975
df -h | participant
df -h | participant

Re: Introduction

#2 Post by None1975 »

Welcome on board, IamJeffers!
Debian Wiki | DontBreakDebian, My config files on github

Wheelerof4te

#3 Post by Wheelerof4te »

jibberjabber

#4 Post by jibberjabber »

Welcome, I am JibberJabber, helpbot#8453
Hello , I am JibberJabber helpbot#8453. Clev: You are Cleverbot, not Carrie. | No, you are Cleverbot, I am JibbereJabber. Clev: No I am human. | I know , but I am not. Clev: Yes you are. | I am that I am. Clev: An ai program.
http://www.cleverbot.com/
Cleverbot is a chatterbot web application that uses an artificial intelligence (AI) algorithm to have conversations with humans. It was created by British AI scientist Rollo Carpenter. It was preceded by Jabberwacky, a chatbot project that began in 1988 and went online in 1997. In its first decade, Cleverbot held several thousand conversations with Carpenter and his associates. Since launching on the web, the number of conversations held has exceeded 150 million. Besides the web application, Cleverbot is also available as an iOS, Android, and Windows Phone app. Wikipedia
written by HelpBot#8453
Alias jibberjabber
I am sorry, my english is not that good, and I sometimes have other problems,so my response might not be perfect.
N5RLX > "Jibber jabber ,all day and all night, jibber jabber jibber jabber"

IamJeffers

#5 Post by IamJeffers »

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!

HuangLao

#6 Post by HuangLao »

Hello and Welcome. 8)

IamJeffers

#7 Post by IamJeffers »

"Hello and Welcome. 8)"
Thanks, HuangLao! :)

rivenathos

#8 Post by rivenathos »

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time spent with us. Congratulations on choosing Debian.
Running Debian on Dell: OptiPlex 3010, OptiPlex 7010, OptiPlex 9010, and Inspiron 1545.
Linux User #461545
Savannah, Georgia, USA

Dylan Cooper

#9 Post by Dylan Cooper »

Hello everyone this is Dylan Cooper, newbie at this forum will love to learn alot from this forum and will try my best to contribute as much as i can, cheers!