Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

The End of Trust

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bw123

Re: The End of Trust

#16 Post by bw123 »

The only real solution I see is to somehow make human health and happiness more profitable to the rich than misery and death. No government or religion or combination has ever been able to do this. "Trying to do something" is what I'm complaining about. Making a youtube video or dressing up and giving a speech or writing a paper isn't effective at solving anything. It often has the ulterior motive of enhancing the reputation of the "intellectual" doing the trying.

I'd prefer action... Buy a hamburger, a beer and a pack of smokes for a homeless person. Do it today.
resigned by AI ChatGPT

xepan

Re: The End of Trust

#17 Post by xepan »

I rather had the OP and this in mind:
The problem is, the net (or anything else) has never been secure nor private, and IMO if it could be made secure or private it would already be that.
not homeless people and other problems.