Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

I need help about Kodi

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
violet94

I need help about Kodi

#1 Post by violet94 »

Hi,

How do i have to configure kodi in order to listen porperly 5.1 streams in movies?.

I have a set of 3 speakers, I guess that is an equivalent of 2.1 configuration in kodi. So do i have to set a 2.1 or a 5.1 for a 5.1 Dolby stream in kodi's settings?

Ive seen that voice in 5.1 stream sounds a litle bit down in comparison with HD effects sounds, so the whole thing sounds very strong if you want to heard voice properly.

Ive also seen by enabling "remixing Stereo" seems to resolve those problems.. So what shoud i do, enabling "remixing Stereo" and using a 2.1 settings or what??

Thanks,

milomak

Re: I need help about Kodi

#2 Post by milomak »

is it not a case of configuring pulse?
Desktop: A320M-A PRO MAX, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, GALAX GeForce RTX™ 2060 Super EX (1-Click OC) - Sid, Win10, Arch Linux, Gentoo, Solus
Laptop: hp 250 G8 i3 11th Gen - Sid
Kodi: AMD Athlon 5150 APU w/Radeon HD 8400 - Sid