Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

HEADSET, litle known great music app!

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

HEADSET, litle known great music app!

#1 Post by bester69 »

Hi,

Did you know about this great music linux app?... It was a great discover to me, Im enjoying a lot with it. :shock:

Headset is a desktop music player powered by YouTube and Reddit
https://headsetapp.co

I hope your comments about it, here, :roll:

Thanks.
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

None1975
df -h | participant
df -h | participant

Re: HEADSET, litle known great music app!

#2 Post by None1975 »

In the HEADSET there are two main codebases - the core web-application and the client app. The web application is currently closed source. So use this crapware for yourself. I don't need it.
Debian Wiki | DontBreakDebian, My config files on github

Head_on_a_Stick

#3 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

None1975 wrote:The web application is currently closed source
OK, I'll hold the OP down while the rest of you get the pitchforks & torches :mrgreen:
deadbang

bester69

#4 Post by bester69 »

None1975 wrote:In the HEADSET there are two main codebases - the core web-application and the client app. The web application is currently closed source. So use this crapware for yourself. I don't need it.
heheh
Open Source

To ensure security and stability, a big part of Headset's source is kept open.
someone is lying here,

jokes apart, its great to have available a kind of spotify interface for youtube music..you dont have to be seeking for music..I really liked this app, moren than soundcloud linux apps. And to listen spotify you need an account paid, or be using spotify add-blocker, who usually interrupts you each some minits, so in my opinion it was a great discovered

This!!
Product Hunt
"The amount of music and channels make it so easy to get sucked into the vast volume of music content on YouTube. It's a treat to all music people."
OMG! Ubuntu!
"Think of it like an ad-free Spotify, with the world’s biggest music catalogue accessible outside of your web-browser."
makeuseof.com
"Headset is a great app for someone who doesn’t want to invest in a paid service like Spotify or Apple Music"
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

barlafuss

#5 Post by barlafuss »

Interesting, thanks