Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

LibreOffice Draw (very underrated!!)

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

LibreOffice Draw (very underrated!!)

#1 Post by bester69 »

In my opinion, one of the best drawing tools available for linux, very underrated and vey little commented.

I really love this peace of software, easy to use and very productive and powerfull to create your design with vectorial graphics.. furthermore, you always can empower it by making more complex designs in inkscape and import them to LibreDraw. I just miss a powerfull layers palette tool, kind of gimp's, autocad's or any other software of these types.

LibreOffice Draw is also the only open software able to edit pdf documents in a properly way, very usefull for pdf editions.

So right now, my drawing tools I use everyday are:
- LibreDraw + Inkscape (for layout graphics designs)
- AutoCad2005 (wine Gold) - (for complex and precises vectorial designs)
- Gimp for raster drawing
------------------------------------

Imagefree image host
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...