Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Can I use a website for gerating revenue?

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
satimis

Can I use a website for gerating revenue?

#1 Post by satimis »

Hi all,

I have about 30 websites running on Internet. All of them are for fund and/or for testing.

Several years ago I have been advised that I could generate revenue on them. But I just put their advice aside never taking a serious consideration.

About one week ago I was advised again as a comment on one of my website. Just have had a brief search on Internet in re "how to generate revenue on website" and found dozens of suggestion.

Could any folk on the forum shed me some light how to confine my search. Thanks in advance.

Regards
satimis

younger12

Re: Can I use a website for gerating revenue?

#2 Post by younger12 »

One of the best ways is to have a goo SEO MManagement team to boost the traffic of your websiy=tes and improve google ranking , Yes you can definitely make a lot of money from adds and son from your websites

Head_on_a_Stick

#3 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

SEO has ruined the internet for everybody, please don't add to the problem.
deadbang

cuckooflew

#4 Post by cuckooflew »

You can do what ever you want with your website, but DO NOT abuse other websites by spamming them with promotions, etc.
How ever my advice to the OP, is to stay away from any companies that claim to be able to:
to boost the traffic of your websiy=tes and improve google ranking ,
They are all crooks, and will just take your money, plus they very likely will get you into trouble, and you will end up with websites that are blacklisted, when a web site is blacklisted , that reduces the traffic,and also results in nobody trusting it...this forum is not the best place to be asking about this, I have no idea why you decided to ask here, as you said your self :
Just have had a brief search on Internet in re "how to generate revenue on website" and found dozens of suggestion.
There are many forums that are dedicated to this type of topic, Why not ask on them ?
Please Read What we expect you have already Done
Search Engines know a lot, and
"If God had wanted computers to work all the time, He wouldn't have invented RESET buttons"
and
Just say NO to help vampires!

Bulkley

#5 Post by Bulkley »

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:SEO has ruined the internet for everybody, please don't add to the problem.
+1.

cuckooflew

#6 Post by cuckooflew »

Bulkley wrote:
Head_on_a_Stick wrote:SEO has ruined the internet for everybody, please don't add to the problem.
+1.
+2
Please Read What we expect you have already Done
Search Engines know a lot, and
"If God had wanted computers to work all the time, He wouldn't have invented RESET buttons"
and
Just say NO to help vampires!