Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Crazytalk8 alternative

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
brcisna

Crazytalk8 alternative

#1 Post by brcisna »

Hello All,

Didn't really know where to post this one to,,,but,,are there any Linux projects in the works to emulate an app similar to Crazytalk(#) ? Have toyed around with this on a laptop at work,and this app works so slick,to get 3D heads built in just a few mouse clicks from a single photo,,,or two photos,with side view,,,for even a green beginner is easy and to add audio/motion and auto/lip sync as well. Would guess there are a lot of pieces that has to by tied together to make this all work this transparent. Have built a few quickly and save as an mp4 30-60 seconds file. The likeness is unreal of the actual subject if you've never looked at this app.

Thanks

sunrat
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Crazytalk8 alternative

#2 Post by sunrat »

I believe the answer is still no. You asked the same question a few months ago. http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=143493
“ computer users can be divided into 2 categories:
Those who have lost data
...and those who have not lost data YET ”
Remember to BACKUP!

brcisna

#3 Post by brcisna »

Thanks..
On top of it...

younger12

#4 Post by younger12 »

sunrat wrote:I believe the answer is still no. You asked the same question a few months ago. http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=143493
THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION i read through the previou questions in that link