Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Windows is becoming Linux - new Killer Project from MS :LOL:

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
luvr

Re: Windows is becoming Linux - new Killer Project from MS :

#21 Post by luvr »

LE_746F6D617A7A69 wrote:Call me paranoid, but I think that we are facing a new wave of attacks on Linux - Embrace,Extend,Extinguish
You think you’re paranoid? Ha! You don’t even know half the story: The Day AppGet Died.

LE_746F6D617A7A69

Re: Windows is becoming Linux - new Killer Project from MS :

#22 Post by LE_746F6D617A7A69 »

luvr wrote:
LE_746F6D617A7A69 wrote:Call me paranoid, but I think that we are facing a new wave of attacks on Linux - Embrace,Extend,Extinguish
You think you’re paranoid? Ha! You don’t even know half the story: The Day AppGet Died.
This story speaks for itself, but also it confirms what I knew for years: from the very beginning, all Microsoft projects are based on stolen ideas and code, including Windows kernel.

This company makes a harm to our civilization - it would be best if they'd just vanish from the surface of the planet Earth.
And I think that we are getting closer to this moment:
China to Ditch All Windows PCs by 2022
... so Chinese will start to use Steam for gaming on Linux? -> that's a huge market for selling games ;)
Bill Gates: "(...) In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and I fished out listings of their operating system."
The_full_story and Nothing_have_changed