Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

gmail mark as read all incoming pop3 mails!

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

gmail mark as read all incoming pop3 mails!

#1 Post by bester69 »

Hi,

Anyone know how to do to mark as unread all incoming yahoo pop3 mails in google gmail?...
Next month, Yahoo will convert resending mail in premium feature..and only way to redirect mail to gmail is to configure a pop3 pulling... I tried with filter gmail rules, but there's not option to mark as aunread incoming mails.. :shock:

I also tried with filter rules in kmail imaps folders, but I wasnt able to make them as unread...Kmail in stretch must be very outdated

Thanks a lot...
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...

bester69

Re: gmail mark as read all incoming pop3 mails!

#2 Post by bester69 »

Strange, Now its working well and they're arriving in unread mode..
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...