Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

QuodLibet vs Audacious vs DeaDBeef ?

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
bester69

Re: QuodLibet vs Audacious vs DeaDBeef ?

#16 Post by bester69 »

/tmp wrote:Thanks for sharing information about QuodLibet; I'm going to try it out when I get home from work.
Try josemariomusik artist, I spend days and days listening same artist, It has like more than 200 tracks hours duration, very good music :o
, Its great cos you dont need to add tracks to playlist its able to play them from search.. furthermore it remember last search, so you just need to open up player and start shuffle listening last search

you can use playerctl to control player with shortcuts , in plugins you enable mprid-dbus to be able to control it with playerctl..

here, Example scritps I use:

toggle_quodlibet.sh toggle play/pause

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
#
export MPD_HOST=192.168.1.128
MPDP=/home/myuser/.mpd

PID=$(pgrep -f  /app/bin/quodlibet)
 if [ -z $PID ]
then
echo "Toggle mpc"
else
echo "Toggle QuodLibet"
mpc pause

if playerctl --player=quodlibet status | grep Playing >/dev/null      # If mpd is playing
then
 echo "playing"
 playerctl --player=quodlibet pause
 else
 playerctl --player=quodlibet play
fi

exit 2
fi

toggle2_quodlibet.sh To play next track

#!/bin/bash
#
export MPD_HOST=192.168.1.128
MPDP=/home/myuser/.mpd

if [ -z $PID ]
then
echo "Toggle mpc"
else
echo "Toggle QuodLibet"
mpc pause

if playerctl --player=quodlibet status | grep Playing >/dev/null      # If mpd is playing
then
 echo "playing"
 playerctl --player=quodlibet next
 else
 playerctl --player=quodlibet next
 playerctl --player=quodlibet play
fi

exit 2
fi
restore_quodlibet.sh To restore in foreground quodlibet when trayicon plugin is working

#!/bin/bash
#

if [ -z $PID ]
then
echo "Toggle mpc"
else
flatpak run io.github.quodlibet.QuodLibet &
flatpak run io.github.quodlibet.QuodLibet &
exit
fi
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...