Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

MysteryScience Theater 3000 Group

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
pauljr

MysteryScience Theater 3000 Group

#1 Post by pauljr »

Hi everyone,

I'm a new (couple months) Debian user with an off topic announcement.

A Mystery Science Theater 3000 online group founded in 2001 called the Digital Archive Project you can find @ http://www.dapcentral.org

I'm happy to tell you potential MST3K fans that there's a stream of MST3K episodes available through a link I can't give out except you can find out by joining IRC channel #dapcentral on irc.dapcentral.org or through the web IRC client accessable through a link on the left column on the main page.

I've been a member since 2002 and did some Space Ghost Coast To Coast encodes way back when except since the DVD's came out the encodes became no longer available, which is fine because the group does not promote illegal activity. IRC had maybe 100 users online when SGC2C was allowed as well as shows such as Sealab 2021 and Justice League were ok to release but those shows went on DVD and are not allowed and IRC has about half as many users. If you have source tapes of a show that went out of syndication the group entertains new official encode releases.

Cheers,
Paul J. R.

Jackiebrown

#2 Post by Jackiebrown »

Now that is a show that deserves a fan base.

It is still fun to watch.