Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Forums dedicated to Eclipse

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
mority

Forums dedicated to Eclipse

#1 Post by mority »

Does anyone know good english speaking forums dedicated to the IDE toolkit Eclipse where people are as nice and competent as in this one ;)

Or maybe someone could even help me with my problem:
I am trying to install the "Visual Editor" plugin through the automated Software Installer/Updater which is built-in Eclipse. The problem with the VE is, that I cannot find it in the selections, although here is written that I should find it.

Oh, maybe I should mention that I am using Eclipse under Windows (yeah, I know :roll: But I don't want to waste time getting the Sun JDK to work under Debian just because the dickheads at Sun won't release it under a proper Open Source license...). But I don't think the problem is OS related anyway.

Thanks for your attention.