Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

I'm looking for some fast and free proxychecker software

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
SlowMike

I'm looking for some fast and free proxychecker software

#1 Post by SlowMike »

I'm looking for some fast and FREE proxychecker. I'm tired of AliveProxy, ProxyCkecker7 and all other slow and stupid checkers like they.

I have found one interesting site - http://www.proxyfarm.com. Does anyone used they free proxy checker software?

Is it real that any software can collect proxies that are writed by JavaScript document.write() as described at they webpage? Or something like automated leeching proxies from pages, created by POST HTTP requests?
Just wondering if this is true and want to hear your appinion about they tool.

If anybody have tested they proxychecker, please leave some comments here... Good Luck!

P.S.
I don't have any relationships with the site owner.

lacek

#2 Post by lacek »

I doubt that the majority of people will ever check this software, since it's an .exe -> doesn't work on Linux per se -> why should I bother? :-)