What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

If it doesn't relate to Debian, but you still want to share it, please do it here

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby mojoman » 2011-01-06 18:38

toto wrote:
wb31_1.png

wb31_2.png

:wink:


RESPECT!!!
http://www.debianuserforums.org
By the community. For the community.
User avatar
mojoman
 
Posts: 600
Joined: 2006-10-15 18:43
Location: A better place...

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby traveler » 2011-01-06 19:09

Working on a conky that will randomly display lolcat scripture.
Image
I wish for a conjugal visit and world peace. (Don't want to seem selfish.)
User avatar
traveler
 
Posts: 942
Joined: 2010-06-09 22:07

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby stoffepojken » 2011-01-06 19:17

traveler wrote:Working on a conky that will randomly display lolcat scripture.
Image


Awesome work
User avatar
stoffepojken
 
Posts: 707
Joined: 2007-01-25 01:21
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby traveler » 2011-01-06 19:28

stoffepojken wrote:
traveler wrote:Working on a conky that will randomly display lolcat scripture.
Image


Awesome work

Thank you.
Haz a blest day.
I wish for a conjugal visit and world peace. (Don't want to seem selfish.)
User avatar
traveler
 
Posts: 942
Joined: 2010-06-09 22:07

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby nadir » 2011-01-06 19:47

check if blast can help you with that.

If i wouldn't know the motorcycle i could swear Bro.Tiags shot is a fake, but i fear it is for real.
"I am not fine with it, so there is nothing for me to do but stand aside." M.D.
User avatar
nadir
 
Posts: 5964
Joined: 2009-10-05 22:06
Location: away

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby llivv » 2011-01-06 20:46

stoffepojken wrote:
62chevy wrote:That would be one of five in a VM. I always hear people ranting and raving about this thing and that thing so I try them and then never use them.

XP is the one I use most often when I cant get something to work in Linux or wine. Other than iTunes I've found something better in Debian or it just plain works in wine.


Post your XP screenshots. In this thread we have two rules. Not Debian and not thumbnails. We want non-free fullscreen stuff.
Prolly only meant for Chevy
But nobody in this forum reads good anyways
in the kitchen with Julia ....
[...]
Get on the D bus to B Can ....
[...]
User avatar
llivv
 
Posts: 5586
Joined: 2007-02-14 18:10
Location: willo the tree

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby debil » 2011-01-06 21:24

traveler wrote:Working on a conky that will randomly display lolcat scripture.
Image

Nice but WAYYYY too small image to put in this thread...
Q: Why is the Eunux kernel so bloated?
A: It was made in the image of its founder.
User avatar
debil
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: 2008-05-11 08:55
Location: Mazes of Menace, surrounded by brown puddings

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby traveler » 2011-01-06 21:31

debil wrote:
traveler wrote:Working on a conky that will randomly display lolcat scripture.
Image

Nice but WAYYYY too small image to put in this thread...


Oops! Better fix that...
2011-01-06-135741_1280x800_scrot.jpg
2011-01-06-135741_1280x800_scrot.jpg (207.82 KiB) Viewed 4634 times

Edit: Are we supposed to use the quote function liberally in this thread, too? I hate to assume... :P
Last edited by traveler on 2011-01-06 21:42, edited 1 time in total.
I wish for a conjugal visit and world peace. (Don't want to seem selfish.)
User avatar
traveler
 
Posts: 942
Joined: 2010-06-09 22:07

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby debil » 2011-01-06 21:41

traveler wrote:
debil wrote:
traveler wrote:Working on a conky that will randomly display lolcat scripture.
Image

Nice but WAYYYY too small image to put in this thread...


Oops! Better fix that...
Image


Cheers! Much better now...
Q: Why is the Eunux kernel so bloated?
A: It was made in the image of its founder.
User avatar
debil
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: 2008-05-11 08:55
Location: Mazes of Menace, surrounded by brown puddings

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby 62chevy » 2011-01-06 22:32

llivv wrote:
stoffepojken wrote:
62chevy wrote:That would be one of five in a VM. I always hear people ranting and raving about this thing and that thing so I try them and then never use them.

XP is the one I use most often when I cant get something to work in Linux or wine. Other than iTunes I've found something better in Debian or it just plain works in wine.


Post your XP screenshots. In this thread we have two rules. Not Debian and not thumbnails. We want non-free fullscreen stuff.
Prolly only meant for Chevy
But nobody in this forum reads good anyways


Thumbs are a pain ya have to click on them then click again after viewing you have to click the back arrow twice. Who want's to go through all that?


Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Debian Squeeze
Debian Sid
SalineOS 1.5
User avatar
62chevy
 
Posts: 1579
Joined: 2009-10-25 01:09
Location: West Virginia

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby rokytnji » 2011-01-07 00:54

Testing ,Testing

screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (77.02 KiB) Viewed 4568 times
User avatar
rokytnji
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 2010-12-01 18:21
Location: In the Wind

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby julian67 » 2011-01-07 01:24

Nokia N810 (Maemo OS)

Image
Wisdom from my inbox: "do not mock at your pottenocy"
User avatar
julian67
 
Posts: 4648
Joined: 2007-04-06 14:39
Location: Just hanging around

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby bmc5311 » 2011-01-07 02:16

freedos..
Image

and -

macintosh system 9...
Image
macbook air /stable amd64/openbox

http://www.debianuserforums.org/ - By the community. For the community.
User avatar
bmc5311
 
Posts: 539
Joined: 2008-11-16 15:21
Location: lost in the vast machine

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby llivv » 2011-01-07 02:39

julian67 wrote:Nokia N810 (Maemo OS)Image
that looks like cryptonite to me. but I don't see good anyways......
needs a bit of gimp scale 4x to 6x to meet thread minimum requirements....
WUXGA 1920 x 1200 so some of us have to scroll the browsers width is best.....
in the kitchen with Julia ....
[...]
Get on the D bus to B Can ....
[...]
User avatar
llivv
 
Posts: 5586
Joined: 2007-02-14 18:10
Location: willo the tree

Re: What does your non-Debian desktop look like?

Postby 62chevy » 2011-01-07 03:40

llivv wrote:
julian67 wrote:Nokia N810 (Maemo OS)Image
that looks like cryptonite to me. but I don't see good anyways......
needs a bit of gimp scale 4x to 6x to meet thread minimum requirements....
WUXGA 1920 x 1200 so some of us have to scroll the browsers width is best.....



All that clicking is so silly. Just use Opera and you can make the picture any size you want. Saves all that clicking. Wish Iceweasel could do that. :(
Debian Squeeze
Debian Sid
SalineOS 1.5
User avatar
62chevy
 
Posts: 1579
Joined: 2009-10-25 01:09
Location: West Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bester69 and 2 guests

fashionable