What does your desktop look like?

If it doesn't relate to Debian, but you still want to share it, please do it here

Re: What does your desktop look like?

Postby Head_on_a_Stick » 2020-10-24 15:18

Debian buster GNOME running xterm and Microsoft's Edge browser:

I like it :mrgreen:
Black Lives Matter

Debian buster-backports ISO image: for new hardware support
Head_on_a_Stick

Postby bester69 » 2020-10-26 17:35

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:Debian buster GNOME running xterm and Microsoft's Edge browser:

I like it :mrgreen:

Microsoft Edge, feels very smooth and fast, but are considered a traitor.. :? :twisted: ...we dont need that parasite having lots of chromium based on browsers
bester69 wrote:You wont change my mind when I know Im right, Im not an ...
bester69

Postby bester69 » 2020-10-26 17:39

DracoSentien wrote:Nothing special. ...

love it, I like her a lot.. :?
bester69

Postby LE_746F6D617A7A69 » 2020-10-26 22:18

bester69 wrote:Microsoft Edge, feels very smooth and fast, but are considered a traitor.. :? :twisted: ...we dont need that parasite having lots of chromium based on browsers

I'll tell You a story about about a single advertisement:
Recently, *some company* started an advertisement campaign, based on human stupidity:
The advertisement was based on showing "how wonderful" the 8K television is.
Where's the catch?
--> The advertisement showed for potential buyers was emitted in 4K, because that was the only way for 4K users to receive it...
The conclusion: Lots of people are morons -> if they can see a fantastic "8K" quality images using their old 4K TV hardware, then it means that there's no need to buy a new TV to have "fantastic quality" of video streams.

Don't buy a new TV - save the world, kick the arse of greedy corporations, which are trying to insult your intelligence ... ;)

Regards.
Bill Gates: "(...) In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and I fished out listings of their operating system."
The_full_story and Nothing_have_changed
LE_746F6D617A7A69

Postby bester69 » 2020-10-27 15:56

LE_746F6D617A7A69 wrote:
bester69 wrote:Microsoft Edge, feels very smooth and fast, but are considered a traitor.. :? :twisted: ...we dont need that parasite having lots of chromium based on browsers

I'll tell You a story about about a single advertisement:
Recently, *some company* started an advertisement campaign, based on human stupidity:
The advertisement was based on showing "how wonderful" the 8K television is.
Where's the catch?
--> The advertisement showed for potential buyers was emitted in 4K, because that was the only way for 4K users to receive it...
The conclusion: Lots of people are morons -> if they can see a fantastic "8K" quality images using their old 4K TV hardware, then it means that there's no need to buy a new TV to have "fantastic quality" of video streams.

Don't buy a new TV - save the world, kick the arse of greedy corporations, which are trying to insult your intelligence ... ;)

Regards.

Im agree, what you call morons, are indeed organic portals..we're under massive spiritual rapture.. most people is not real anymore... This is not joke, keep it.
bester69

Previous

Return to Offtopic