Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Pepper Flash with Vivaldi [SOLVED]

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
Lysander

Pepper Flash with Vivaldi [SOLVED]

#1 Post by Lysander »

Has anyone had any success in getting Pepper Flash to work with Vivaldi? Vivaldi apparently can use Chrome extensions. I have managed to get Pepper Flash it to work with Chromium, but not with Vivaldi. I installed the Flash Player + extension through the Chrome extensions site but this made no difference [though I was doubtful that it would work].

Has anyone had any success with this and if so, what else might I need to do? I never got Pepper Flash to work with Opera, but as far as I can see there have been no reports of success there. I thought it may work with Vivaldi since it supports Chrome extensions.
Last edited by Lysander on 2017-05-11 21:58, edited 1 time in total.

Lysander

Re: Pepper Flash with Vivaldi

#3 Post by Lysander »

Thank you so much

I downloaded https://gist.github.com/ruario/215c365f ... 17cfae.zip, unpacked and extracted "latest-pepper-flash.sh" to Downloads, navigated to the directory and ran

Code: Select all

sh latest-pepper-flash.sh
After a logout and in, Flash works great.