Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

How To Create Debian_8.8.0 Local Respository

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
abdenacer

How To Create Debian_8.8.0 Local Respository

#1 Post by abdenacer »

first hello all... hello all debian user forums members ...i'm new in debian user forums ... I'm a beginner in Debian. my question is how to create Debian local respository from debian official dvd Which I've downloaded them from debian official site ?.
I have used a lot of tutorials to do that butttt... Useless
help me please ...thank you...

peter_irich

Re: How To Create Debian_8.8.0 Local Respository

#2 Post by peter_irich »

man reprepro
and searchng by "local repository" on this site.

Petr.
Last edited by peter_irich on 2017-06-12 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

milomak

#3 Post by milomak »

Desktop: A320M-A PRO MAX, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, GALAX GeForce RTX™ 2060 Super EX (1-Click OC) - Sid, Win10, Arch Linux, Gentoo, Solus
Laptop: hp 250 G8 i3 11th Gen - Sid
Kodi: AMD Athlon 5150 APU w/Radeon HD 8400 - Sid

dasein

#4 Post by dasein »

Someone was nice enough to invest a lot of time and effort into writing up a 500-word detailed HOWTO on this exact question, and posted it here: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=38874

And then someone else wrote up a second HOWTO on the exact same subject and posted it here: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=103934

Ironically, you could have found both of these existing HOWTOs (along with at least a half-dozen other pertinent forum threads) for quite literally one-tenth of the effort that you spent writing up your post.

@OP: Just in case the moral of the story isn't blindingly obvious: Search before you post.

abdenacer

#5 Post by abdenacer »

no not like what you say ... don't replay if the question is not good for you let the qustion to anthor one ...Not a requirement that you answer...
i say in my topic i cant create it Although i use a lot of tutorial before i post ...
Search here is not accurate to find the the post ...
i will delete the post Rest Now...