Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

KD Organizer

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
ObsoleteMan

KD Organizer

#1 Post by ObsoleteMan »

Hi everybody,

I'm running DebIan 8.6 on a HP 8730w using the KDE desktop. While using the KD Organizer, I found it was not adding events to the calendar. I thought by deleting the default calendar folder I could add another folder. This is not the case. The "Add Folder" button is grayed out on the drop down menu. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Thorny

Re: KD Organizer

#2 Post by Thorny »

ObsoleteMan wrote: Am I missing something?
Now, I don't use KDE so I don't know if it is related to your trouble or not but since oldstable is currently at point release 8.9 it seems that at least one thing you are missing is upgrades since 8.6. It is usually a good idea to make sure your system is fully upgraded when troubleshooting a problem. Maybe you could try that while waiting for someone who is familiar with KDE to come along.