Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

No running instance of Xfce4-panel was found.

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
stf92

No running instance of Xfce4-panel was found.

#1 Post by stf92 »

Every time I start Xfce 4 the panels are missing and a window with that notification appears. Then I press the button 'Execute' on the window and the panels reappear. Possible cause? Xfce 4 was the only DE I chose during installation. Version is 9 (Stretch).

Lysander

Re: No running instance of Xfce4-panel was found.

#2 Post by Lysander »

This is the fifth thread you have made today. I didn't see how many you had made before.

You can't rely on these fora every time you have a question. You're being lazy. Go and do some research yourself on your problem and come back, possibly tomorrow or the day after. You won't learn anything otherwise.

stf92

#3 Post by stf92 »

There are plenty of Debian fora out there, so...

stevepusser

#4 Post by stevepusser »

Good luck getting better answers if you don't respond to serious requests for info "there" like you won't here.
MX Linux packager and developer

debiman

#5 Post by debiman »

Lysander wrote:This is the fifth thread you have made today. I didn't see how many you had made before.

You can't rely on these fora every time you have a question. You're being lazy. Go and do some research yourself on your problem and come back, possibly tomorrow or the day after. You won't learn anything otherwise.
and they're opening identical threads on linuxquestions, also.
positively trolling imo.