Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Losing resolution on second monitor

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
VVedran

Losing resolution on second monitor

#1 Post by VVedran »

Hello everyone, I am using debian testing for quite some time and everything was working perfectly, until last update I made maybe 3 weeks ago. My resolution on second monitor(which I am using as primary) is connected to laptop(some old Toshiba) and is out of place after monitor waking up from sleep, I am only seeing half of my screen, resolution is very low, but in display option it says it is on highest. Than I must put some other resolution press apply, than put original resolution, apply and everything is back to normal. I am using xfce with nouveau drivers, all original as I first installed. So maybe someone else have this problem from recent update and any help would be much appreciated.