Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Solved>> faulty hardware ] HOW to Disable ipv6

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
amashee

Re: [Solved>> faulty hardware ] HOW to Disable ipv6

#16 Post by amashee »

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:Thanks for the link, I'm sure others will find that useful.
No Problem! :D

p.H
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#17 Post by p.H »

amashee wrote:I came up with that assumption, because sometimes my network(Wifi) crashes and restarts. Apparently i am not the only one with this problem.
I got this from the manufactures website.
This KB article does not mention IPv6 and I fail to see how a hardware malfunction would have any effect on IPv6 kernel settings.
Having two issues does not mean that they are related.

amashee

#18 Post by amashee »

p.H wrote:
amashee wrote:I came up with that assumption, because sometimes my network(Wifi) crashes and restarts. Apparently i am not the only one with this problem.
I got this from the manufactures website.
This KB article does not mention IPv6 and I fail to see how a hardware malfunction would have any effect on IPv6 kernel settings.
Having two issues does not mean that they are related.
P.h

You are probably right,but for some reason i no longer have any Ipv6 DSN leaks, from my debian system. This is not a joke, but everything seems to be functioning right now.

p.H
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#19 Post by p.H »

What did you change ?

amashee

#20 Post by amashee »

p.H wrote:What did you change ?
i followed the instructions at https://www.killernetworking.com/killer ... and-arch-3 .

Updated the network-Wifi driver and followed the instructions from my very first post.