ISO Help -> ADVANCED Networking with macvlan and 3proxy

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!

ISO Help -> ADVANCED Networking with macvlan and 3proxy

Postby bob9497 » 2020-06-26 13:48

Hey guys!

So here is my desired solution:I have my server setup with 2 network interfaces.The first server is running dual e5 2697v2 processors with 112 GB of ram.

I am running a Virtual Debian (Buster) machine on it to achieve my solution, as that is what seems to be the best/preferred solution -

The Debian (Buster) VM is assigned 8+ GB of ram and 6 virtual cores. I want it running smooth.

My internet setup comes with 100+ Static IPs.

I am trying to use macvlan or similar to assign most if not all of those IPs virtually in my Debian VM.I am trying to use 3proxy or similar to use those virtually assigned IPs as undetectable proxies by either the host server itself or via the 2nd ethernet connection to the second server.

I do not want the proxy IP's to have ANY open proxy port or exploitable service visible to the internet. I want a stout firewall that blocks EVERYTHING except the ports I permit.

I want the 2nd ethernet connection's LAN assigned ip in the LAN subnet to be the login point for the proxies. (192.168.1.X:[Proxy Port1 through Port100+])

The end result will appear to the internet like individual and non-proxy connections to the internet from the IPs assigned via macvlan

It would be acceptable to have one of the 100+ IP's assigned via macvlan as the ip:port connection for the other proxies. If that is the case, I am happy with that, too.

...................................................ISP's Router

............................................../.....................\(via First Ethernet Connection)

....................................2nd Router........<--->........Debian VM Server (2nd Ethernet connected to 2nd router)

............................../.....................\

.................Normal Network.........Second Server

Where I am at ->I have setup the Debian VM. I am still trying to install macvlan or similar / 3proxy or similar.The 2nd server did not arrive yet, but I can test the proxies with other machines on the network and the host rig itself should be able to test the VM proxies, as I desire to be able to run some of the work from the Host server

Please Help and Thank you very much!

I am still very green to linux, but I am learning fast. This solution is few leaps ahead of where I am at right now.
bob9497

Return to Beginners Questions