Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Barra delle applicazioni

New to Debian (Or Linux in general)? Ask your questions here!
Mirawara

Barra delle applicazioni

#1 Post by Mirawara »

Salve,

Sono nuovo in Debian e vorrei "fissare" la barra delle applicazioni laterale. Per ora appare solo se vado con il mouse nella parte in alto a sinistra dello schermo. Ho provato a smanettare nelle impostazioni ma senza successo.
Inoltre mi piacerebbe sapere come si mettono delle shortcut (es. cestino, file manager) sul Desktop.

Vi ringrazio anticipatamente.

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

Re: Barra delle applicazioni

#2 Post by 4D696B65 »

Mirawara wrote:Salve,

Sono nuovo in Debian e vorrei "fissare" la barra delle applicazioni laterale. Per ora appare solo se vado con il mouse nella parte in alto a sinistra dello schermo. Ho provato a smanettare nelle impostazioni ma senza successo.
Inoltre mi piacerebbe sapere come si mettono delle shortcut (es. cestino, file manager) sul Desktop.

Vi ringrazio anticipatamente.
Hello,

I am new to Debian and would like to "pin" the side taskbar. For now it appears only if I go with the mouse in the upper left part of the screen. I tried to tweak the settings but without success.
Also I would like to know how to put shortcuts (eg recycle bin, file manager) on the Desktop.

I thank you in advance.

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

#3 Post by 4D696B65 »

Not exactly what you want but close.

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/ ... -to-panel/

Mirawara

#4 Post by Mirawara »

4D696B65 wrote:Not exactly what you want but close.

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/ ... -to-panel/
I really love it, thank you! Do you know how to put shortcuts on the desktop?

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

#5 Post by 4D696B65 »

It depends on what version of gnome. Old way was gnome tweek tool under the advanced tab. In 3.38 it can be turned on in dconf editor. org/gnome/desktop/bacgrond/