Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Firewalld zones

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
ecor6633

Firewalld zones

#1 Post by ecor6633 »

Hello,

I started working in a company where all my colleages are fan of RedHat and I wanted to try firewalld on debian as well which is quite easy.

I'm running a jessie virtual box and configured firewalld through firewall-cmd to nat and port map in a few seconds but now my problem is that each time I reboot I have to reattach the internal interface to the internal zone.

I've run the firewall-cmd --zone internal --change-interface=internal --persistent, I can read in the xml configuration files that it is persisted but still after a reboot the only active zone is public with both network cards attach to it.

I've read blog post where they attach ifup scripts to run the command but I'm also using NetworkManager...
The only articles about that are all speaking of /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifgcfg-... which are on RedHat and Centos and I don't know how to translate that into my favorite Debian.

Ant idea ?