Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

GFS2 on Jessie

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
zlefox

GFS2 on Jessie

#1 Post by zlefox »

Hello guys,
I am trying to setup two jessie servers with a shared GFS2 volume (shared via dm-multipath on SAN). I have a corosync 2.3.6 cluster running as described in the Debian Wiki. However I can get the gfs2 locking running. There is gfs2-cluster package, that has to provide it, but when I try to run it says

Code: Select all

corosync cfg init error 6
. As I understand from clusterlabs's Cluster From Scratch for corosync 2.x the gfs locking now can talk directly to corosync and there is no need to setup the cman's cluster.conf. (the cman wants to handle the corosync configuration and won't start anyway)
Does anyone has to configure cluster filesystems on debian jessie? Please share some experience :) I can't even find any documentation for how to run it without pacemaker. Maybe will go with ocfs2 without pacemaker but it was frustrating that there is such package that does not work and lacks proper configuration documentation .