Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Stretch and Nftables, forward traffic from eth0 to eth1

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
GabrieleMax

Stretch and Nftables, forward traffic from eth0 to eth1

#1 Post by GabrieleMax »

I should start to understand how Linux's routing works, I read nftables will replace iptables but I didn't find on internet and also on e-books a good document about it!

I have:
- Modem/router Draytek (192.168.0.1);
- Eth0 (192.168.0.2);
- Eth1 (192.168.1.1);
- Wlan1 (192.168.2.1);

What I need:
- To enable openvpn on the port 1199 on eth1, maybe I should start to link from the router Draytek openvpn port to eth0 and eth0 should forward it to eth1;
- I need to block all traffic to eth1 from wan exept openvpn;
- I need to allow all traffic from eth1 to internet (in the next future I'll disable some ports) with eth0 gateway.
- I need to allow all traffic from wlan1 to internet with eth0 gateway, I'll configure wlan1 like a hotspot.

Like what I wrote above I'd like to do it with myself but before I should find a good document which I could study nftables but if you'll help me I'll apprecciate it very much! :)

Thanks!
GabrieleMax