Apache server sync files with another nodes..HOW ?

Kernels & Hardware, configuring network, installing services

Apache server sync files with another nodes..HOW ?

Postby lujixws » 2017-09-29 13:12

Hi all

I'm working in a company and they asked me to make mysql clustering with node balancer and it's work , i used Galera cluster with HAProxy everything was fine.
the next request was to make apache server cluster (2 node with apache server and 1 node for HAProxy) , it's fine until i decide to test with some dynamic websites , when i install (for example : wordpress ) on one of the node , it's doesn't sync with another node ...i want when i make something in /var/www/html/ folder and sync automatically with another nodes ... what the name of this things and how can i achieve it ...

thanks in advance
lujixws

Re: Apache server sync files with another nodes..HOW ?

Postby lujixws » 2017-10-02 08:01

Thank so much for replying , but i have a question , do you think this an efficient method or way for a large scale business ?? , i mean , the company where i work , they planing to move from Microsoft product (hosting and networking ) to Linux ...

Thanks
lujixws

Postby GarryRicketson » 2017-10-02 12:10

by lujixws »do you think this an efficient method or way for a large scale business ??

No, I think they should hire somebody with experience with Linux and that knows what they are doing.
GarryRicketson

Postby debiman » 2017-10-03 07:15

GarryRicketson wrote:No, I think they should hire somebody with experience with Linux and that knows what they are doing.
boom!
debiman

Postby lujixws » 2017-10-03 18:19

GarryRicketson wrote:
by lujixws »do you think this an efficient method or way for a large scale business ??

No, I think they should hire somebody with experience with Linux and that knows what they are doing.

because of that i'm asking the experts here , i think it's not a good answer , if you find yourself not expert enough , you don't have to answer my questions.
lujixws

Return to System configuration