Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Apparmor selectively block internet access [SOLVED]

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
sickpig

Re: Apparmor selectively block internet access [SOLVED]

#16 Post by sickpig »

thanks for reading n then double reading my posts of ur own free will. the operative expression is "of ur own free will".

pylkko

#17 Post by pylkko »

sickpig wrote:thanks for reading n then double reading my posts of ur own free will. the operative expression is "of ur own free will".
I do it because I would like to be a kind person, and I don't think that you are making my life hard in an act of aggression, only because you are inexperienced and naive, you maybe think that you have the answers to life, whereas in reality it appears to be an never ending growing pile of challenges to balance. Otherwise I would, I don't know, "flame". That is an old "power word" our people used before you were born, lol. Joking; don't take it too seriously.

sickpig

#18 Post by sickpig »

pylkko wrote:I do it because I would like to be a kind person, and I don't think that you are making my life hard in an act of aggression, only because you are inexperienced and naive, you maybe think that you have the answers to life, whereas in reality it appears to be an never ending growing pile of challenges to balance. Otherwise I would, I don't know, "flame". That is an old "power word" our people used before you were born, lol. Joking; don't take it too seriously.
Thanks for being helpful and kind. Your help is much appreciated. About answers, me knows nothing. there are 100 questions in the world me has 0 answers :)