Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

iMac screens

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
jimp

iMac screens

#1 Post by jimp »

I installed debian on this iMac using the vga port at the back of the computer so while I installed I could watch from my 20" monitor in front of my face instead of lookig up to the shelf where the imac sits straining my neck and eyes looking at the tiny iMac screen.Now I would like to have the iMac screen as the display because it is not important what is on the screen and I ussually putty into it any way. even when I disconect the vga and reboot I dont get any thing on the screen once I get past the initial boot. I am sure this is just a config thing I need to do but am lost as to where I go, Thanks.

Harold

#2 Post by Harold »

Doing his best Roseanne Roseannadanna imitation: "Gee, jimp, you ask a lot of questions!" ;-)

iMac == PowerPC! I'm betting that the majority of Debian-PowerPC users are actually Mac users. I would post this question in their forum. http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/

#3 Post by Guest »

best way I know of to get smart enough to answer alot of questions!