Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Properly way to move Kmail?

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
bester69

Properly way to move Kmail?

#1 Post by bester69 »

Hi,
There's long time I would like to be able to migrate/move Kmail database and configuration between different installations...I have searched up on internet, but i wasnt able to find any good manual to commit this task...

I tried to install flatpak-Kmail.. but I wasnt able to connect flatpak-kmail with the native database's kmail.., indeed I dont understant how it operates with both kmails (kontacts) sharing system akonadi services.. I dont know if i have to copy akonadi files within flatpak environment folders or what... there's litle and poor information
I still dont know If kontact/kmail migration is done by copying files databas and configuration files or using the kontact's wizard import/export .... Its all very confusing..I usually have problems when want to restore kmail..

If you know well about this task, i really would apreciate you to show me how to do it. Any light here, please :?
bester69 wrote:STOP 2030 globalists demons, keep the fight for humanity freedom against NWO...