Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Xen Virtualization.

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
LE_746F6D617A7A69

Re: Xen Virtualization.

#16 Post by LE_746F6D617A7A69 »

hack3rcon wrote:You said the Xen hypervisor using in many product but "but it's no longer needed." :D
OK, the companies that using Xen are fool but you and other KVM fans are genius.
Xen covers many kernel bugs.
I did not call XEN users a 'fools' - are You a politician? Because Your method of malforming my statement is very close to what politicians are doing ... (they can tell You the truth only by mistake ... )

In fact, I can call You a fool, because the transitions between different technologies takes years -> and this is completely normal that XEN as a tested technology will be used for a long time, even if newer/better technologies are available ...

Your own post points out why KVM is a serious competition to XEN:
hack3rcon wrote: Why you use KVM instead of Xen? Is it because of Amazon switched to KVM :D
Do You think that Amazon is stupid? Or that they don't know the "advantages" of XEN?
Don't You think that Your behaviour is just childish and btw, You're declaring Yourself a fanboy?
Bill Gates: "(...) In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and I fished out listings of their operating system."
The_full_story and Nothing_have_changed

sickpig

#17 Post by sickpig »

LE_746F6D617A7A69 wrote:because the transitions between different technologies takes years ->
nail on the head
my keyboard still has pntscrn
also resistance to change
inertia
:)

hack3rcon

#18 Post by hack3rcon »

LE_746F6D617A7A69 wrote:
hack3rcon wrote:You said the Xen hypervisor using in many product but "but it's no longer needed." :D
OK, the companies that using Xen are fool but you and other KVM fans are genius.
Xen covers many kernel bugs.
I did not call XEN users a 'fools' - are You a politician? Because Your method of malforming my statement is very close to what politicians are doing ... (they can tell You the truth only by mistake ... )

In fact, I can call You a fool, because the transitions between different technologies takes years -> and this is completely normal that XEN as a tested technology will be used for a long time, even if newer/better technologies are available ...

Your own post points out why KVM is a serious competition to XEN:
hack3rcon wrote: Why you use KVM instead of Xen? Is it because of Amazon switched to KVM :D
Do You think that Amazon is stupid? Or that they don't know the "advantages" of XEN?
Don't You think that Your behaviour is just childish and btw, You're declaring Yourself a fanboy?
OK, you are genius :D
Amazon is not fool but you don't know the truth. Amazon developing Xen like other companies.
Xen introduced many technologies to the Virtualization world, but how about KVM! Just convert the kernel or...?

LE_746F6D617A7A69

#19 Post by LE_746F6D617A7A69 »

I have completely no idea what is Your problem...
Bill Gates: "(...) In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and I fished out listings of their operating system."
The_full_story and Nothing_have_changed