Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Gqrx-sdr and PCI TV Tuner won't work

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
sora

Gqrx-sdr and PCI TV Tuner won't work

#1 Post by sora »

Hi, I have a generic saa7134 PCI TV Tuner branded as Encore without a radio. Recently I got it working on xawtv (with a pcm error delayed sound and TVTime (no sound? unless executed arecord <paramaters>. Now, i want to use that TV Tuner in GNU Radio GQRX-SDR to listen or receive NOAA APT transmission, but the problem is I don't know how to get it done. I tried to research but nothing came up with my configuration. I dont have any other USB SDR so Im just using the PCI TV Tuner. Can anyone point me to the right direction? and any other ways to resolve the delayed sound in xawtv/arecord? Im using the saa7134-alsa. Any other softwares to manually set the frequency of the TV Tuner in the NOAA freq 137.xMHz so I can just record it using any application.

Additional info:
Im using Debian GNU/Linux 8.2 Jessie i386 CPU Intel
KDE Plasma Desktop Manager

Thank You.