Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian's qBittorrent packages not installing translations?

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
stevepusser

Debian's qBittorrent packages not installing translations?

#1 Post by stevepusser »

I was wrestling around with packaging the latest 3.3.10 release for a Jessie-based distro, and in the process discovered that the .qm
binary localization files for fifty languages are being generated by the build procedure, but are not being installed in any packages. I checked Jessie's and Stretch's packages to make sure. For my own builds, I added a qbittorrent-l10n package, installed the .qm files in it, and made it a suggested package for the qbittorrent one, following the template for the same kind of layout as Debian's smplayer. The other option would be just to include them in the qbittorrent package, but the separate package speeds up builds a little bit and takes up a bit less space on the servers.

Anyway, I think this is worth a bug report for qbittorrent, no matter that Star Trek has the whole galaxy speaking American English is a few hundred years...
MX Linux packager and developer