Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

little help with a theme i am creating...

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
evandenbroecke

little help with a theme i am creating...

#1 Post by evandenbroecke »

First, my apologises if this is not the right place for this post.

I'm almost finished creating a theme for my computers for Gnome gtk3. I am just stuck on this one little part. I cannot find what is effecting the text under my mouse pointer in the gnome-tweak-tool under the Application menu, but on the right side of the menu where the text is to change the user themes and icons and such....

Its the "invisible text" in the picture provided, that is under my mouse pointer. Does anyone know where in the css file that is being manipulated?
(Sorry the quota apparently has been reached for this board error message was outputed when i tried uploading, My google drive will have to do.)

https://goo.gl/U7Ak8h

Thanks...
Todd Vandenbroecke
evandenbroecke[at]gmail.com

evandenbroecke

Re: little help with a theme i am creating...

#2 Post by evandenbroecke »

Did I mention that I think Debian is the best linux I have ever used so far? And I have been using linux as my sole OS since the 90's!
Todd Vandenbroecke

evandenbroecke

Re: little help with a theme i am creating...

#3 Post by evandenbroecke »

Here is the theme I am working on. Its one I created I while ago and I am now cleaning it up and making it look better. If you like dark, old terminal and transparent style interface... give it a try tell me what you think. All the help is appreciated!

Greenterm_v2
Greenterm-shell_v2

These links are hosted from Google Drive public shared folder!

Thanks.
Todd Vandenbroecke