GNOME, window title bar right click doesn't work

Everything about X, Gnome, KDE, ... and everything running on it

GNOME, window title bar right click doesn't work

Postby Totoxa » 2018-09-21 18:00

Hi,

I'm running Debian testing and after upgrading to GNOME 3.30 the right click menu on title bar doesn't work, so I can't set a window to always on top as an example.

Super + Right click on a windows doesn't work neither.

Anyone having the same issues?

EDIT: When I right click on the title bar jouirnalctl shows the following error:
Code: Select all
sep 22 01:26:10 debian gnome-shell[1901]: JS ERROR: TypeError: Meta.ScreenDirection is undefined
                                          _buildMenu@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/windowMenu.js:135:17
                                          wrapper@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/_legacy.js:82:22
                                          _init@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/windowMenu.js:26:9
                                          _Base.prototype._construct@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/_legacy.js:18:5
                                          Class.prototype._construct/newClass@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/_legacy.js:114:32
                                          showWindowMenuForWindow@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/windowMenu.js:216:20
                                          _showWindowMenu@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/windowManager.js:1987:9

It's an issue with multimonitor systems, it already fixed in the repository, https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-sh ... bf39cef452
Totoxa

Return to Desktop & Multimedia