Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Problems with Arlo Camera

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
andrew72788

Problems with Arlo Camera

#1 Post by andrew72788 »

I have also faced the same issue with my new Arlo camera and I tried to fix the error, but failed. At last, I reset the camera, but still facing the Arlo Camera Offline problem. How do I resolve the issue?

pylkko

Re: Problems with Arlo Camera

#2 Post by pylkko »

andrew72788 wrote:I have also faced the same issue with my new Arlo camera and I tried to fix the error, but failed. At last, I reset the camera, but still facing the Arlo Camera Offline problem. How do I resolve the issue?
Can you please use more detail in your posts. What is an Arlo camera? How do you attach it to Debian (for example, via USB or CSI)? Do you know if it requires proprietary firmware or drivers from the vendor? What is "the offline problem"? and so on.

There are many camera modules out there that work without problems on all platforms. Perhaps you should consider on off these next time?