Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Dropbox > Cannot choose folders to sync

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
Pummelchen

Dropbox > Cannot choose folders to sync

#1 Post by Pummelchen »

Hello,

I noticed a new bug with Dropbox on Debian 10.1. I use the GNOME extersion "KStatusNotifierItem/AppIndicator" to show the Dropbox icon in GNOME 3.30 and the icon and the preferences can be accessed just fine.

However, the "select folders" button now is not having any effect. I can click the other button to move the Dropbox folder location, the menu comes up, but when I click the other button to choose which folders to actually sync, it has no effect, nothing happens. :?:

So that makes the whole Dropbox thing useless, as I cannot choose which folders to sync any further. :?

It did work some weeks before. Not sure what changed. Debian is fully apt-dated with latest kernel 5.2.13.

Bug report in Dropbox Forum:
https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Install ... d-p/364023

ruwolf

Re: Dropbox > Cannot choose folders to sync

#2 Post by ruwolf »

It seems to be DropBox issue, not Debian error.
In your linked bug-report, they have written, that fixed version is available...