Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

themes for the minimal wm's we all love

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
plb

themes for the minimal wm's we all love

#1 Post by plb »

Maybe some know about it but for those that don't I wanted to share a theme site me and a few other people put together for all the minimal window managers out there....flux,open,black etc www.boxwhore.org

suggestions are welcome, hope this isn't considerd spam. Just trying to share a nice little community site for everyone. If you have themes you want uploaded simply register and upload away.

-plb

dfx

#2 Post by dfx »

Nice site. I dig the top logo. :)

I have a suggestion, if you're interested. Set the bgcolor to white for those of us that change our default windows background colors to something other than white.

Otherwise, the site looks great, nice layout, nice navigation icons, decent size content.

plb

#3 Post by plb »

thanks, in regards to the colors, the site owner is working on a custom cms for the site, xoops and all the installed modules seem to break with every upgrade which is quite annoying, so we are just going to keep everything the way it is until this is ready