Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Customizing FileChooser

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
florianschwemin

Customizing FileChooser

#1 Post by florianschwemin »

I've Googled all over the world and search tons of boards but I don't seem to come close to a solution.
I got a Raspberry with Touchscreen that loads Chromium in Kioskmode to display a WebApp. Some part of the App involves uploading a file. Users drop files in a specific folder via bluetooth. The content ist deleted regulary.
When hitting the upload button a gtk-FileChooserWidget opens (desired behaviour, app has to work on mobile and all other devices)
However: From the filechooser the user can browse everywhere and rummage through the files or at least display them.

Is there any way to modifiy the filechooser widget to just display one specific folder? With no navigation, no sidepane etc.?
Or can you think of any other way of achieving the desired result WITHOUT mingling with the html?

Every hint is appreciated, thanks a lot
F

arochester
Emeritus
Emeritus

Re: Customizing FileChooser

#2 Post by arochester »

I suggest you also ask the Raspberry Pi Forum. https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/