Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

The Problems Of Mount Mplayer And Realplayer!

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
zhy2111314

The Problems Of Mount Mplayer And Realplayer!

#1 Post by zhy2111314 »

1.mount
I wanna computer automatically mount windows partitions when I enter debian,so I add some sentences into /etc/fstab,but my e windows partition is formatted by ntfs,how can I write the item of type?
2.mplayer
I have installed mplayer,but how can I use it.I wrote the command:mplayer filename,but it didnot work at all.
3.realplayer
I used hiweed-debian,so it have already installed realplayer.but I reinstalled xwindows with kde.then I cannot find realplayer but others belongs to hiweed-debian can be found.so how can I use it? and if there have no realplayer, how can I install it?

that's all!
thanks!
give my best thanks to all who have helped me!
thanks again!

chimaera

#2 Post by chimaera »

1.) for full write access, use http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/ , the build in write support of current kernels is still very limited.

2.) use gmplayer or any other gui (e.g. kmplayer).

3.) just get the realplayer linux-binary from htp://www.real.com and install it.. though, there might me more elegant ways or debian-like ways (i don't use realplayer).