Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Flash audio has weird beeping noise after update

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
dbbolton

Flash audio has weird beeping noise after update

#1 Post by dbbolton »

Here's what I updated yesterday

Code: Select all

The following NEW packages will be installed:
  libboost-program-options1.46.1{a} python-chardet{a} python-debian{a} 
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libboost-program-options1.42.0{u} rubygems1.8{u} 
The following packages will be upgraded:
  acpi akonadi-server alsa-base chromium chromium-browser chromium-inspector cpp-4.5 
  debconf debconf-i18n debhelper dpkg dpkg-dev e2fslibs e2fsprogs g++-4.5 gcc-4.5 
  gcc-4.5-base gtk2-engines-qtcurve imagemagick iso-codes k3b k3b-data kde-style-qtcurve 
  kdenlive kdenlive-data kwin-style-qtcurve libakonadiprivate1 libavahi-client-dev 
  libavahi-client3 libavahi-common-data libavahi-common-dev libavahi-common3 
  libavahi-glib-dev libavahi-glib1 libc-bin libc-dev-bin libc6 libc6-dev libc6-i386 
  libcomerr2 libdb4.8 libdpkg-perl libgeoip1 libgl1-mesa-dev libgl1-mesa-glx libglu1-mesa 
  libglu1-mesa-dev libgpgme11 libgraphicsmagick++3 libgraphicsmagick3 libgupnp-1.0-3 
  libk3b6 libk3b6-extracodecs libldap-2.4-2 libmagickcore3 libmagickwand3 libmlt++3 
  libmlt-data libmlt4 libmozjs2d libmysqlclient16 libpam-modules libpam-runtime libpam0g 
  libpixman-1-0 libpixman-1-dev libqt3-mt libss2 libstdc++6-4.5-dev libsvga1 libsvga1-dev 
  libvte9 libwebkit-1.0-2 libwebkit-1.0-common libwebkit-dev libwxbase2.8-0 libwxgtk2.8-0 
  libxfixes-dev libxfixes3 libxmu6 libxmuu1 libzbar0 linux-libc-dev linux-sound-base 
  locales melt mesa-common-dev mysql-common mysql-server-core-5.1 obmenu pidgin-data 
  python-reportbug python-wxgtk2.8 python-wxversion qtcurve reportbug rubygems x11-utils 
  x11proto-xext-dev zsh 
The following packages are RECOMMENDED but will NOT be installed:
  dvdauthor dvgrab frei0r-plugins geoip-database geoip-database-contrib 
  libalgorithm-merge-perl libgl1-mesa-dri libmagickcore3-extra manpages-dev python-apt 
  ruby1.8-dev swh-plugins ufraw-batch vcdimager
Iceweasel 3.6.13
Shockwave Flash 10.3 d162

Whenever I play a flash object that has sound, there is this repetitive beeping noise audible over the audio track. I've tried this on different videos and different sites, always with the same result.

Whenever I play a multimedia file in Iceweasel, for example http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... plodes.ogv , the sound is normal, as is the sound for any multimedia file that I play in MPlayer. So, I am convinced it is a flash issue. What I don't get is why this just started happening for no apparent reason.
GitHub | zsh docs in Letter PDF
Telemachus wrote:Put down the CGI.

mvdan

Re: Flash audio has weird beeping noise after update

#2 Post by mvdan »

Same problem here, with a Debian Unstable/Sid install with iceweasel 4.0.3 from experimental and same version of flash. It too started about two days ago.

Solution? Gnash. I am tired of flashplugin-nonfree working perfectly, but then giving out stupid errors like these. Gnash may not work everywhere, but at least it won't do that and it's fully free.

daniel@debian:~$ vrms

No non-free or contrib packages installed on debian!  rms would be proud.
Would he be proud of you? ;-)
Unstable 'Sid' amd64 - Awesome WM - https://gitorious.org/~mvdan
Richard M. Stallman wrote:We can't take the future of freedom for granted. Don't take it for granted! If you want to keep your freedom, you must be prepared for it.

dbbolton

#3 Post by dbbolton »

danielmarti5 wrote:Solution? Gnash.
Not for me. Next.

nadir

#4 Post by nadir »

seems to speak about the same problem, but for 64:
http://aptosid.com/index.php?name=PNphp ... pic&t=1265
bad news: no solution (yet), only a confirmation.
Next.
use gnash.
"I am not fine with it, so there is nothing for me to do but stand aside." M.D.

vbrummond

#5 Post by vbrummond »

The flash plugin from debian multimedia works for me (except some videos blink). I can confirm this sound issue for the one in the regular repo.
Always on Debian Testing

dbbolton

#6 Post by dbbolton »

nadir wrote:use gnash.
Each time I've tried it (most recently about a month ago), literally not one single website worked as expected. So, no.

nadir

#7 Post by nadir »

come on, you know i was kidding.
You said once: its not the solution for me, and i am not stupid.
I know that for _me_ gnash works, but only the way i use the WWW (which is a very reduced way). I have considered a few times to use flashplugin again, so i know there are sites where it does not work. (but i fear the fire and brimstone and fury of oswaldkelsoo, who will tease me and call me a slaveware user if i do...). For most of _my_ needs gnash and flashvideoreplacer seem to work. I am not as blind to say that it means it works for the needs of others too.
It was a joke, i mainly wanted to give you the link to the other forum (aptosid), and took my chance.
ok?
"I am not fine with it, so there is nothing for me to do but stand aside." M.D.

dbbolton

#8 Post by dbbolton »

nadir wrote:come on, you know i was kidding.
Sure, but I was afraid that some FSF zealots might smell the opportunity to dis proprietary software and start a "why X is better than Z" argument.

I might actually try gnash again just so I can be sure that using the non-free flash plugin is even advantageous. Or better yet, I could just download FLV files and play them in MPlayer (I actually wrote a program that will curl and appropriately rename a vid for me after I just give a URL or list thereof). That's more in line with the one-task-per-app ideology.

As it so happens, I'm not noticing the beeping sound on YouTube or Vimeo anymore, but it persists on tumblr, funnyordie. I will get back later after testing the various flash-based pr0n sites.

mvdan

#9 Post by mvdan »

dbbolton wrote:
nadir wrote:come on, you know i was kidding.
Sure, but I was afraid that some FSF zealots might smell the opportunity to dis proprietary software and start a "why X is better than Z" argument.
Well, that was me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Unstable 'Sid' amd64 - Awesome WM - https://gitorious.org/~mvdan
Richard M. Stallman wrote:We can't take the future of freedom for granted. Don't take it for granted! If you want to keep your freedom, you must be prepared for it.

bugsbunny

#10 Post by bugsbunny »

#620901 - flashplugin-nonfree: Audio has horrible noisy artifacts - Debian Bug report logs
This appears to only affect 64 bit.
There is a patch mentioned in the bug report Binary patch for 10.3 d162 (64-Bit) and according to this: View topic - Annoying noise in audio flash videos in some websites :: aptosid.com it works fine.
The patch works here too.
Download: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugrepor ... bug=620901
as root:

apt-get install bsdiff
/usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree# bspatch libflashplayer.so libflashplayer.so2 memcpy-10.3.162.29.bsdiff
/usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree# mv libflashplayer.so2 libflashplayer.so

Riberto

#11 Post by Riberto »

I recently did a clean install of Wheezy, I chose the Adobe flash plugin non-free and had the same noise/beeping issues with all my web based videos. REMOVED it and installed the flashplayer-mozilla from Macromedia and BINGO!
Clean sound all over again!

Thanks for the head-up guys!

Rr
Using the Wheezy AMD64 version on a Panasonic toughbook (CF-52) 64bit dual core laptop.
Giving up on yourself is a CRIME!
And it carries a LIFE SENTENCE.

kevmitch

#12 Post by kevmitch »

This is a well known issue that of course adobe will take it's sweet time to fix
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugrepor ... no&mbox=no.

The problem is that flash is calling memcpy() when it should be calling memmove(). The interim fix that I have settled on is creating a preloaded library that overloads memcpy() with memmove().

I create a text file named "flash_is_stupid.c" containing

#include <string.h>
void* memcpy(void *dst, const void *src, size_t size)
{
  memmove(dst,src,size);
}
Then compile it with

gcc -fPIC -O2 -c flash_is_stupid.c
ld -G flash_is_stupid.o -o flash_is_stupid.so
Finally, to test it out, run your browser like

LD_PRELOAD=/abolute/path/to/flash_is_stupid.so iceweasel
If you want to get fancy, you can open up /usr/bin/iceweasel with a text editor and add

export LD_PRELOAD=/abolute/path/to/flash_is_stupid.so
Last edited by kevmitch on 2011-06-24 04:43, edited 1 time in total.

dede

#13 Post by dede »

Running Debian amd64 Sid, my first attempt was try @Riberto's easy way, but it did not fix the problem.

Bugsbunny post has the solution and Flash sound is pefect again!

Before everything I've removed all flashplugin-nonfree from my system then followed his instructions this way:

Downloaded into my "Downloads" folder the file from the link he provided: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugrepor ... bug=620901

Then terminal:

# apt-get install bsdiff
And the following:

# mv /home/Andre/Downloads/memcpy-10.3.162.29.bsdiff /usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree

# cd /usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree

# bspatch libflashplayer.so libflashplayer.so2 memcpy-10.3.162.29.bsdiff

# mv libflashplayer.so2 libflashplayer.so
Done!

Djhg2000

#14 Post by Djhg2000 »

Anyone remember the important message aptitude displayed a while ago for eglibc (round the time this bug surfaced)?
+eglibc (2.13-3) unstable; urgency=low
+
+ Starting with version 2.13, eglibc provides an SSSE3 optimized version
+ of memcpy() on the amd64 architecture. This version might copy memory
+ backward in some conditions, which causes issues if the source and
+ destination overlap. memmove() should be used in such cases, but some
+ programs still wrongly use memcpy().
+
+ For this reason, on the amd64 architecture the Debian package provides
+ two wrappers which can be use to workaround and/or debug the issue:
+ - /usr/lib/libc/memcpy-preload.so simply replace all calls to memcpy()
+ by a call to memmove()
+ - /usr/lib/libc/memcpy-syslog-preload.so does the same, but in addition
+ logs (with rate limit) the issue to syslog, so that it can be
+ detected and fixed.
+
+ To use these wrapper on a single binary, the easiest way is to use the
+ LD_PRELOAD environment variable:
+ - LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libc/memcpy-preload.so /path/to/binary
+ - LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libc/memcpy-syslog-preload.so /path/to/binary
+
+ For system-wide usage, it is possible to add the path of one of the
+ wrapper to /etc/ld.so.preload.
+
+ For more details about the issue, please see:
+ http://bugs.debian.org/625521
+ http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12518
+
+ -- Aurelien Jarno <aure...@debian.org> Wed, 11 May 2011 22:15:31 +0200
+
Copied straight from http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-glib ... 45387.html.

In short, do what kevmitch said, but instead use the precompiled binary /usr/lib/libc/memcpy-preload.so .

Does anyone know of a way to automatically preload this library only for libflashplayer.so? (Google didn't get me anything useful)
Laptop: Debian Squeeze i686 Intel Celeron M 1.3GHz
Laptop: Debian Sid amd64, 2.6.38-rc8 Intel Core i5-450M 2.4GHz, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
Desktop: Debian Squeeze i686, 2.6.35-rc4 Intel Pentium E2160 2.95GHz, ATI Radeon HD 5850

stkris

#15 Post by stkris »

Thank you, Kevmitch, Dggj2000 and the rest of you guys!

Now I have edited my /usr/bin/opera to add the memcpy-preload:

#!/bin/sh
export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libc/memcpy-preload.so
export OPERA_DIR=${OPERA_DIR:-/usr/share/opera}
exec /usr/lib/opera/opera "$@"
and now this video plays without the beeps:

https://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/security-cen ... e-key-demo
Two servers running Wheezy and Squeeze, two laptops (T61,G530) running Jessie and Squeeze.

notzeus

#16 Post by notzeus »

that worked for me - thx bugsbunny + all :D

iuliuscezar

#17 Post by iuliuscezar »

I just upgraded to the latest version of flashplayer-mozilla manually with a .deb . I think it's worth a shot if you don't feel like applying patches.
http://pkgs.org/package/flashplayer-mozilla.

Just make sure you purge flashplugin-nonfree in order to avoid any conflicts.

dbbolton

#18 Post by dbbolton »

I'm now not sure that it's a flash issue (it turns out it is though). Consider this code from http://lulzsecurity.com/

<script type="text/javascript" src="/soundmanager2-nodebug-jsmin.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript">
		soundManager.onready
		(
			function()
			{
				soundManager.createSound
				(
					{
						id: 'Lulz Boat Theme',
						url: 'lulz_boat_theme.mp3',
						autoLoad: true,
						autoPlay: true,
						volume: 50
					}
				)
			}
		);
		function mute()
		{
			soundManager.setVolume('Lulz Boat Theme', 100);
			document.getElementById('mute').innerHTML = 'Volume increased by 100%!';
		}
	</script>
It appears to me that the site is using JavaScript alone to play an MP3 file-- no flash to be found (I searched for 'flash', 'swf', and 'flv' in the page source).

However, when I visit the site in Iceweasel, I can here the distinctive beeping over the song. I curled the mp3 file and played it with MPlayer to make sure, and the beeping of course wasn't there.

EDIT: Never mind. I curled the referenced file 'soundmanager2-nodebug-jsmin.js' and it was using flash:

(function(Y){function M(M,X){function i(c){return function(a){return!this._t||!this._t._a?null:c.call(this,a)}}function pa(){if(c.debugURLParam.test(N))c.debugMode=!0}this.flashVersion=8;this.debugFlash=this.debugMode=!1;this.useConsole=!0;this.waitForWindowLoad=this.consoleOnly=!1;this.nullURL="about:blank";this.allowPolling=!0;this.useFastPolling=!1;this.useMovieStar=!0;this.bgColor="#ffffff";this.useHighPerformance=!1;this.flashPollingInterval=null;this.flashLoadTimeout=1E3;this.wmode=null;this.allowScriptAccess="always";this.useHTML5Audio=this.useFlashBlock=!1;this.html5Test=/^probably$/i;this.useGlobalHTML5Audio=!0;this.requireFlash=!1;this.audioFormats={mp3:{type:['audio/mpeg; codecs="mp3"',"audio/mpeg","audio/mp3","audio/MPA","audio/mpa-robust"],required:!0},mp4:{related:["aac","m4a"],type:['audio/mp4; codecs="mp4a.40.2"',"audio/aac","audio/x-m4a","audio/MP4A-LATM","audio/mpeg4-generic"],required:!0},ogg:{type:["audio/ogg; codecs=vorbis"],required:!1},wav:{type:['audio/wav; codecs="1"',"audio/wav","audio/wave","audio/x-wav"],required:!1}};this.defaultOptions={autoLoad:!1,stream:!0,autoPlay:!1,loops:1,onid3:null,onload:null,whileloading:null,onplay:null,onpause:null,onresume:null,whileplaying:null,onstop:null,onfailure:null,onfinish:null,onbeforefinish:null,onbeforefinishtime:5E3,onbeforefinishcomplete:null,onjustbeforefinish:null,onjustbeforefinishtime:200,multiShot:!0,multiShotEvents:!1,position:null,pan:0,type:null,usePolicyFile:!1,volume:100};this.flash9Options={isMovieStar:null,usePeakData:!1,useWaveformData:!1,useEQData:!1,onbufferchange:null,ondataerror:null};this.movieStarOptions={bufferTime:3,serverURL:null,onconnect:null,duration:null};this.version=null;this.versionNumber="V2.97a.20110424";this.movieURL=null;this.url=M||null;this.altURL=null;this.enabled=this.swfLoaded=!1;this.o=null;this.movieID="sm2-container";this.id=X||"sm2movie";this.swfCSS={swfBox:"sm2-object-box",swfDefault:"movieContainer",swfError:"swf_error",swfTimedout:"swf_timedout",swfLoaded:"swf_loaded",swfUnblocked:"swf_unblocked",sm2Debug:"sm2_debug",highPerf:"high_performance",flashDebug:"flash_debug"};this.oMC=null;this.sounds={};this.soundIDs=[];this.muted=!1;this.debugID="soundmanager-debug";this.debugURLParam=/([#?&])debug=1/i;this.didFlashBlock=this.specialWmodeCase=!1;this.filePattern=null;this.filePatterns={flash8:/\.mp3(\?.*)?$/i,flash9:/\.mp3(\?.*)?$/i};this.baseMimeTypes=/^\s*audio\/(?:x-)?(?:mp(?:eg|3))\s*(?:$|;)/i;this.netStreamMimeTypes=/^\s*audio\/(?:x-)?(?:mp(?:eg|3))\s*(?:$|;)/i;this.netStreamTypes=["aac","flv","mov","mp4","m4v","f4v","m4a","mp4v","3gp","3g2"];this.netStreamPattern=RegExp("\\.("+this.netStreamTypes.join("|")+")(\\?.*)?$","i");this.mimePattern=this.baseMimeTypes;this.features={buffering:!1,peakData:!1,waveformData:!1,eqData:!1,movieStar:!1};this.sandbox={};this.hasHTML5=null;this.html5={usingFlash:null};this.ignoreFlash=!1;var Z,c=this,y,n=navigator.userAgent,h=Y,N=h.location.href.toString(),k=this.flashVersion,g=document,$,O,r=[],E=!1,F=!1,m=!1,t=!1,qa=!1,G,o,aa,u,z,ba,P,ra,ca,v,sa,H,A,da,ea,Q,fa,ta,ua,R,va,I=null,ga=null,w,ha,B,S,T,ia,j,U=!1,ja=!1,wa,xa,x=null,ya,V,p=!1,J,s,ka,za,l,Da=Array.prototype.slice,K=!1,la,C,Aa,Ba=n.match(/pre\//i),Ea=n.match(/(ipad|iphone|ipod)/i);n.match(/mobile/i);var q=n.match(/msie/i),Fa=n.match(/webkit/i),L=n.match(/safari/i)&&!n.match(/chrome/i),Ga=n.match(/opera/i),ma=!N.match(/usehtml5audio/i)&&!N.match(/sm2\-ignorebadua/i)&&L&&n.match(/OS X 10_6_([3-9])/i),na=typeof g.hasFocus!=="undefined"?g.hasFocus():null,D=typeof g.hasFocus==="undefined"&&L,Ca=!D;this._use_maybe=N.match(/sm2\-useHTML5Maybe\=1/i);this._overHTTP=g.location?g.location.protocol.match(/http/i):null;this._http=!this._overHTTP?"http:":"";this.useAltURL=!this._overHTTP;this._global_a=null;if(Ea||Ba)c.useHTML5Audio=!0,c.ignoreFlash=!0,c.useGlobalHTML5Audio&&(K=!0);if(Ba||this._use_maybe)c.html5Test=/^(probably|maybe)$/i;this.supported=this.ok=function(){return x?m&&!t:c.useHTML5Audio&&c.hasHTML5};this.getMovie=function(c){return q?h[c]:L?y(c)||g[c]:y(c)};this.createSound=function(b){function a(){e=S(e);c.sounds[d.id]=new Z(d);c.soundIDs.push(d.id);return c.sounds[d.id]}var e=null,f=null,d=null;if(!m||!c.ok())return ia("soundManager.createSound(): "+w(!m?"notReady":"notOK")),!1;arguments.length===2&&(b={id:arguments[0],url:arguments[1]});d=e=o(b);if(j(d.id,!0))return c.sounds[d.id];if(V(d))f=a(),f._setup_html5(d);else{if(k>8&&c.useMovieStar){if(d.isMovieStar===null)d.isMovieStar=d.serverURL||d.type&&d.type.match(c.netStreamPattern)||d.url.match(c.netStreamPattern)?!0:!1;if(d.isMovieStar&&d.usePeakData)d.usePeakData=!1}d=T(d,"soundManager.createSound(): ");f=a();if(k===8)c.o._createSound(d.id,d.onjustbeforefinishtime,d.loops||1,d.usePolicyFile);else if(c.o._createSound(d.id,d.url,d.onjustbeforefinishtime,d.usePeakData,d.useWaveformData,d.useEQData,d.isMovieStar,d.isMovieStar?d.bufferTime:!1,d.loops||1,d.serverURL,d.duration||null,d.autoPlay,!0,d.autoLoad,d.usePolicyFile),!d.serverURL)f.connected=!0,d.onconnect&&d.onconnect.apply(f);(d.autoLoad||d.autoPlay)&&!d.serverURL&&f.load(d)}d.autoPlay&&!d.serverURL&&f.play();return f};this.destroySound=function(b,a){if(!j(b))return!1;var e=c.sounds[b],f;e._iO={};e.stop();e.unload();for(f=0;f<c.soundIDs.length;f++)if(c.soundIDs[f]===b){c.soundIDs.splice(f,1);break}a||e.destruct(!0);delete c.sounds[b];return!0};this.load=function(b,a){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].load(a)};this.unload=function(b){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].unload()};this.start=this.play=function(b,a){if(!m||!c.ok())return ia("soundManager.play(): "+w(!m?"notReady":"notOK")),!1;if(!j(b))return a instanceof
Object||(a={url:a}),a&&a.url?(a.id=b,c.createSound(a).play()):!1;return c.sounds[b].play(a)};this.setPosition=function(b,a){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].setPosition(a)};this.stop=function(b){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].stop()};this.stopAll=function(){for(var b in c.sounds)c.sounds[b]instanceof Z&&c.sounds[b].stop()};this.pause=function(b){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].pause()};this.pauseAll=function(){for(var b=c.soundIDs.length;b--;)c.sounds[c.soundIDs[b]].pause()};this.resume=function(b){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].resume()};this.resumeAll=function(){for(var b=c.soundIDs.length;b--;)c.sounds[c.soundIDs[b]].resume()};this.togglePause=function(b){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].togglePause()};this.setPan=function(b,a){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].setPan(a)};this.setVolume=function(b,a){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].setVolume(a)};this.mute=function(b){var a=0;typeof b!=="string"&&(b=null);if(b){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].mute()}else{for(a=c.soundIDs.length;a--;)c.sounds[c.soundIDs[a]].mute();c.muted=!0}return!0};this.muteAll=function(){c.mute()};this.unmute=function(b){typeof b!=="string"&&(b=null);if(b){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].unmute()}else{for(b=c.soundIDs.length;b--;)c.sounds[c.soundIDs[b]].unmute();c.muted=!1}return!0};this.unmuteAll=function(){c.unmute()};this.toggleMute=function(b){if(!j(b))return!1;return c.sounds[b].toggleMute()};this.getMemoryUse=function(){if(k===8)return 0;if(c.o)return parseInt(c.o._getMemoryUse(),10)};this.disable=function(b){typeof b==="undefined"&&(b=!1);if(t)return!1;t=!0;for(var a=c.soundIDs.length;a--;)ua(c.sounds[c.soundIDs[a]]);G(b);l.remove(h,"load",z);return!0};this.canPlayMIME=function(b){var a;c.hasHTML5&&(a=J({type:b}));return!x||a?a:b?b.match(c.mimePattern)?!0:!1:null};this.canPlayURL=function(b){var a;c.hasHTML5&&(a=J(b));return!x||a?a:b?b.match(c.filePattern)?!0:!1:null};this.canPlayLink=function(b){if(typeof b.type!=="undefined"&&b.type&&c.canPlayMIME(b.type))return!0;return c.canPlayURL(b.href)};this.getSoundById=function(b){if(!b)throw Error("soundManager.getSoundById(): sID is null/undefined");return c.sounds[b]};this.onready=function(c,a){if(c&&c instanceof Function)return a||(a=h),aa("onready",c,a),u(),!0;else throw w("needFunction","onready");};this.ontimeout=function(c,a){if(c&&c instanceof Function)return a||(a=h),aa("ontimeout",c,a),u({type:"ontimeout"}),!0;else throw w("needFunction","ontimeout");};this.getMoviePercent=function(){return c.o&&typeof c.o.PercentLoaded!=="undefined"?c.o.PercentLoaded():null};this._wD=this._writeDebug=function(){return!0};this._debug=function(){};this.reboot=function(){var b,a;for(b=c.soundIDs.length;b--;)c.sounds[c.soundIDs[b]].destruct();try{if(q)ga=c.o.innerHTML;I=c.o.parentNode.removeChild(c.o)}catch(e){}ga=I=null;c.enabled=m=U=ja=E=F=t=c.swfLoaded=!1;c.soundIDs=c.sounds=[];c.o=null;for(b in r)if(r.hasOwnProperty(b))for(a=r[b].length;a--;)r[b][a].fired=!1;h.setTimeout(function(){c.beginDelayedInit()},20)};this.destruct=function(){c.disable(!0)};this.beginDelayedInit=function(){qa=!0;A();setTimeout(sa,20);P()};this._html5_events={abort:i(function(){}),canplay:i(function(){this._t._onbufferchange(0);var c=!isNaN(this._t.position)?this._t.position/1E3:null;this._t._html5_canplay=!0;if(this._t.position&&this.currentTime!==c)try{this.currentTime=c}catch(a){}}),load:i(function(){this._t.loaded||(this._t._onbufferchange(0),this._t._whileloading(this._t.bytesTotal,this._t.bytesTotal,this._t._get_html5_duration()),this._t._onload(!0))}),emptied:i(function(){}),ended:i(function(){this._t._onfinish()}),error:i(function(){this._t._onload(!1)}),loadeddata:i(function(){}),loadedmetadata:i(function(){}),loadstart:i(function(){this._t._onbufferchange(1)}),play:i(function(){this._t._onbufferchange(0)}),playing:i(function(){this._t._onbufferchange(0)}),progress:i(function(b){if(this._t.loaded)return!1;var a,e=0,f=b.type==="progress",d=b.target.buffered;a=b.loaded||0;var oa=b.total||1;if(d&&d.length){for(a=d.length;a--;)e=d.end(a)-d.start(a);a=e/b.target.duration;f&&isNaN(a)}isNaN(a)||(this._t._onbufferchange(0),this._t._whileloading(a,oa,this._t._get_html5_duration()),a&&oa&&a===oa&&c._html5_events.load.call(this,b))}),ratechange:i(function(){}),suspend:i(function(b){c._html5_events.progress.call(this,b)}),stalled:i(function(){}),timeupdate:i(function(){this._t._onTimer()}),waiting:i(function(){this._t._onbufferchange(1)})};Z=function(b){var a=this,e,f,d;this.sID=b.id;this.url=b.url;this._iO=this.instanceOptions=this.options=o(b);this.pan=this.options.pan;this.volume=this.options.volume;this._lastURL=null;this.isHTML5=!1;this._a=null;this.id3={};this._debug=function(){};this._debug();this.load=function(b){var d=null;if(typeof b!=="undefined")a._iO=o(b,a.options),a.instanceOptions=a._iO;else if(b=a.options,a._iO=b,a.instanceOptions=a._iO,a._lastURL&&a._lastURL!==a.url)a._iO.url=a.url,a.url=null;if(!a._iO.url)a._iO.url=a.url;if(a._iO.url===a.url&&a.readyState!==0&&a.readyState!==2)return a;a._lastURL=a.url;a.loaded=!1;a.readyState=1;a.playState=0;if(V(a._iO)){if(d=a._setup_html5(a._iO),!d._called_load)d.load(),d._called_load=!0,a._iO.autoPlay&&a.play()}else try{a.isHTML5=!1,a._iO=T(S(a._iO)),k===8?c.o._load(a.sID,a._iO.url,a._iO.stream,a._iO.autoPlay,a._iO.whileloading?1:0,a._iO.loops||1,a._iO.usePolicyFile):c.o._load(a.sID,a._iO.url,a._iO.stream?!0:!1,a._iO.autoPlay?!0:!1,a._iO.loops||1,a._iO.autoLoad?!0:!1,a._iO.usePolicyFile)}catch(e){fa()}return a};this.unload=function(){if(a.readyState!==0){if(a.isHTML5){if(f(),a._a)a._a.pause(),a._a.src=""}else k===8?c.o._unload(a.sID,c.nullURL):c.o._unload(a.sID);e()}return a};this.destruct=function(b){if(a.isHTML5){if(f(),a._a)a._a.pause(),a._a.src="",K||a._remove_html5_events()}else a._iO.onfailure=null,c.o._destroySound(a.sID);b||c.destroySound(a.sID,!0)};this.start=this.play=function(b,W){var e,W=W===void 0?!0:W;b||(b={});a._iO=o(b,a._iO);a._iO=o(a._iO,a.options);a.instanceOptions=a._iO;if(a._iO.serverURL&&!a.connected)return a.getAutoPlay()||a.setAutoPlay(!0),a;V(a._iO)&&(a._setup_html5(a._iO),d());if(a.playState===1&&!a.paused)if(e=a._iO.multiShot)a.isHTML5&&a.setPosition(a._iO.position);else return a;if(!a.loaded)if(a.readyState===0){if(!a.isHTML5)a._iO.autoPlay=!0;a.load(a._iO)}else if(a.readyState===2)return a;if(a.paused&&a.position&&a.position>0)a.resume();else{a.playState=1;a.paused=!1;(!a.instanceCount||a._iO.multiShotEvents||k>8&&!a.isHTML5&&!a.getAutoPlay())&&a.instanceCount++;a.position=typeof a._iO.position!=="undefined"&&!isNaN(a._iO.position)?a._iO.position:0;if(!a.isHTML5)a._iO=T(S(a._iO));if(a._iO.onplay&&W)a._iO.onplay.apply(a),a._onplay_called=!0;a.setVolume(a._iO.volume,!0);a.setPan(a._iO.pan,!0);a.isHTML5?(d(),a._setup_html5().play()):c.o._start(a.sID,a._iO.loops||1,k===9?a.position:a.position/1E3)}return a};this.stop=function(b){if(a.playState===1){a._onbufferchange(0);a.resetOnPosition(0);if(!a.isHTML5)a.playState=0;a.paused=!1;a._iO.onstop&&a._iO.onstop.apply(a);if(a.isHTML5){if(a._a)a.setPosition(0),a._a.pause(),a.playState=0,a._onTimer(),f(),a.unload()}else c.o._stop(a.sID,b),a._iO.serverURL&&a.unload();a.instanceCount=0;a._iO={}}return a};this.setAutoPlay=function(b){a._iO.autoPlay=b;a.isHTML5?a._a&&b&&a.play():c.o._setAutoPlay(a.sID,b);b&&!a.instanceCount&&a.readyState===1&&a.instanceCount++};this.getAutoPlay=function(){return a._iO.autoPlay};this.setPosition=function(b){b===void 0&&(b=0);var d=a.isHTML5?Math.max(b,0):Math.min(a.duration||a._iO.duration,Math.max(b,0));a.position=d;b=a.position/1E3;a.resetOnPosition(a.position);a._iO.position=d;if(a.isHTML5){if(a._a&&a._html5_canplay&&a._a.currentTime!==b)try{a._a.currentTime=b}catch(e){}}else b=k===9?a.position:b,a.readyState&&a.readyState!==2&&c.o._setPosition(a.sID,b,a.paused||!a.playState);a.isHTML5&&a.paused&&a._onTimer(!0);return a};this.pause=function(b){if(a.paused||a.playState===0&&a.readyState!==1)return a;a.paused=!0;a.isHTML5?(a._setup_html5().pause(),f()):(b||b===void 0)&&c.o._pause(a.sID);a._iO.onpause&&a._iO.onpause.apply(a);return a};this.resume=function(){if(!a.paused)return a;a.paused=!1;a.playState=1;a.isHTML5?(a._setup_html5().play(),d()):(a._iO.isMovieStar&&a.setPosition(a.position),c.o._pause(a.sID));!a._onplay_called&&a._iO.onplay?(a._iO.onplay.apply(a),a._onplay_called=!0):a._iO.onresume&&a._iO.onresume.apply(a);return a};this.togglePause=function(){if(a.playState===0)return a.play({position:k===9&&!a.isHTML5?a.position:a.position/1E3}),a;a.paused?a.resume():a.pause();return a};this.setPan=function(b,d){typeof b==="undefined"&&(b=0);typeof d==="undefined"&&(d=!1);a.isHTML5||c.o._setPan(a.sID,b);a._iO.pan=b;if(!d)a.pan=b,a.options.pan=b;return a};this.setVolume=function(b,d){typeof b==="undefined"&&(b=100);typeof d==="undefined"&&(d=!1);if(a.isHTML5){if(a._a)a._a.volume=Math.max(0,Math.min(1,b/100))}else c.o._setVolume(a.sID,c.muted&&!a.muted||a.muted?0:b);a._iO.volume=b;if(!d)a.volume=b,a.options.volume=b;return a};this.mute=function(){a.muted=!0;if(a.isHTML5){if(a._a)a._a.muted=!0}else c.o._setVolume(a.sID,0);return a};this.unmute=function(){a.muted=!1;var b=typeof a._iO.volume!=="undefined";if(a.isHTML5){if(a._a)a._a.muted=!1}else c.o._setVolume(a.sID,b?a._iO.volume:a.options.volume);return a};this.toggleMute=function(){return a.muted?a.unmute():a.mute()};this.onposition=function(c,b,d){a._onPositionItems.push({position:c,method:b,scope:typeof d!=="undefined"?d:a,fired:!1});return a};this.processOnPosition=function(){var b,d;b=a._onPositionItems.length;if(!b||!a.playState||a._onPositionFired>=b)return!1;for(;b--;)if(d=a._onPositionItems[b],!d.fired&&a.position>=d.position)d.method.apply(d.scope,[d.position]),d.fired=!0,c._onPositionFired++;return!0};this.resetOnPosition=function(b){var d,e;d=a._onPositionItems.length;if(!d)return!1;for(;d--;)if(e=a._onPositionItems[d],e.fired&&b<=e.position)e.fired=!1,c._onPositionFired--;return!0};this._onTimer=function(c){var b={};if(a._hasTimer||c)return a._a&&(c||(a.playState>0||a.readyState===1)&&!a.paused)?(a.duration=a._get_html5_duration(),a.durationEstimate=a.duration,c=a._a.currentTime?a._a.currentTime*1E3:0,a._whileplaying(c,b,b,b,b),!0):!1};this._get_html5_duration=function(){var c=a._a?a._a.duration*1E3:a._iO?a._iO.duration:void 0;return c&&!isNaN(c)&&c!==Infinity?c:a._iO?a._iO.duration:null};d=function(){a.isHTML5&&wa(a)};f=function(){a.isHTML5&&xa(a)};e=function(){a._onPositionItems=[];a._onPositionFired=0;a._hasTimer=null;a._onplay_called=!1;a._a=null;a._html5_canplay=!1;a.bytesLoaded=null;a.bytesTotal=null;a.position=null;a.duration=a._iO&&a._iO.duration?a._iO.duration:null;a.durationEstimate=null;a.failures=0;a.loaded=!1;a.playState=0;a.paused=!1;a.readyState=0;a.muted=!1;a.didBeforeFinish=!1;a.didJustBeforeFinish=!1;a.isBuffering=!1;a.instanceOptions={};a.instanceCount=0;a.peakData={left:0,right:0};a.waveformData={left:[],right:[]};a.eqData=[];a.eqData.left=[];a.eqData.right=[]};e();this._setup_html5=function(b){var b=o(a._iO,b),d=K?c._global_a:a._a;decodeURI(b.url);var f=d&&d._t?d._t.instanceOptions:null;if(d){if(d._t&&f.url===b.url&&(!a._lastURL||a._lastURL===f.url))return d;K&&d._t&&d._t.playState&&b.url!==f.url&&d._t.stop();e();d.src=b.url;a.url=b.url;a._lastURL=b.url;d._called_load=!1}else if(d=new Audio(b.url),d._called_load=!1,K)c._global_a=d;a.isHTML5=!0;a._a=d;d._t=a;a._add_html5_events();d.loop=b.loops>1?"loop":"";b.autoLoad||b.autoPlay?(d.autobuffer="auto",d.preload="auto",a.load(),d._called_load=!0):(d.autobuffer=!1,d.preload="none");d.loop=b.loops>1?"loop":"";return d};this._add_html5_events=function(){if(a._a._added_events)return!1;var b;a._a._added_events=!0;for(b in c._html5_events)c._html5_events.hasOwnProperty(b)&&a._a&&a._a.addEventListener(b,c._html5_events[b],!1);return!0};this._remove_html5_events=function(){a._a._added_events=!1;for(var b in c._html5_events)c._html5_events.hasOwnProperty(b)&&a._a&&a._a.removeEventListener(b,c._html5_events[b],!1)};this._whileloading=function(c,b,d,e){a.bytesLoaded=c;a.bytesTotal=b;a.duration=Math.floor(d);a.bufferLength=e;if(a._iO.isMovieStar)a.durationEstimate=a.duration;else if(a.durationEstimate=a._iO.duration?a.duration>a._iO.duration?a.duration:a._iO.duration:parseInt(a.bytesTotal/a.bytesLoaded*a.duration,10),a.durationEstimate===void 0)a.durationEstimate=a.duration;a.readyState!==3&&a._iO.whileloading&&a._iO.whileloading.apply(a)};this._onid3=function(c,b){var d=[],e,f;e=0;for(f=c.length;e<f;e++)d[c[e]]=b[e];a.id3=o(a.id3,d);a._iO.onid3&&a._iO.onid3.apply(a)};this._whileplaying=function(b,d,e,f,g){if(isNaN(b)||b===null)return!1;a.playState===0&&b>0&&(b=0);a.position=b;a.processOnPosition();if(k>8&&!a.isHTML5){if(a._iO.usePeakData&&typeof d!=="undefined"&&d)a.peakData={left:d.leftPeak,right:d.rightPeak};if(a._iO.useWaveformData&&typeof e!=="undefined"&&e)a.waveformData={left:e.split(","),right:f.split(",")};if(a._iO.useEQData&&typeof g!=="undefined"&&g&&g.leftEQ&&(b=g.leftEQ.split(","),a.eqData=b,a.eqData.left=b,typeof g.rightEQ!=="undefined"&&g.rightEQ))a.eqData.right=g.rightEQ.split(",")}a.playState===1&&(!a.isHTML5&&c.flashVersion===8&&!a.position&&a.isBuffering&&a._onbufferchange(0),a._iO.whileplaying&&a._iO.whileplaying.apply(a),(a.loaded||!a.loaded&&a._iO.isMovieStar)&&a._iO.onbeforefinish&&a._iO.onbeforefinishtime&&!a.didBeforeFinish&&a.duration-a.position<=a._iO.onbeforefinishtime&&a._onbeforefinish());return!0};this._onconnect=function(b){b=b===1;if(a.connected=b)a.failures=0,j(a.sID)&&(a.getAutoPlay()?a.play(void 0,a.getAutoPlay()):a._iO.autoLoad&&a.load()),a._iO.onconnect&&a._iO.onconnect.apply(a,[b])};this._onload=function(b){b=b?!0:!1;a.loaded=b;a.readyState=b?3:2;a._onbufferchange(0);a._iO.onload&&a._iO.onload.apply(a,[b]);return!0};this._onfailure=function(b,c,d){a.failures++;if(a._iO.onfailure&&a.failures===1)a._iO.onfailure(a,b,c,d)};this._onbeforefinish=function(){if(!a.didBeforeFinish)a.didBeforeFinish=!0,a._iO.onbeforefinish&&a._iO.onbeforefinish.apply(a)};this._onjustbeforefinish=function(){if(!a.didJustBeforeFinish)a.didJustBeforeFinish=!0,a._iO.onjustbeforefinish&&a._iO.onjustbeforefinish.apply(a)};this._onfinish=function(){var b=a._iO.onfinish;a._onbufferchange(0);a.resetOnPosition(0);a._iO.onbeforefinishcomplete&&a._iO.onbeforefinishcomplete.apply(a);a.didBeforeFinish=!1;a.didJustBeforeFinish=!1;if(a.instanceCount){a.instanceCount--;if(!a.instanceCount)a.playState=0,a.paused=!1,a.instanceCount=0,a.instanceOptions={},a._iO={},f();(!a.instanceCount||a._iO.multiShotEvents)&&b&&b.apply(a)}};this._onbufferchange=function(b){if(a.playState===0)return!1;if(b&&a.isBuffering||!b&&!a.isBuffering)return!1;a.isBuffering=b===1;a._iO.onbufferchange&&a._iO.onbufferchange.apply(a);return!0};this._ondataerror=function(){a.playState>0&&a._iO.ondataerror&&a._iO.ondataerror.apply(a)}};ea=function(){return g.body?g.body:g._docElement?g.documentElement:g.getElementsByTagName("div")[0]};y=function(b){return g.getElementById(b)};o=function(b,a){var e={},f,d;for(f in b)b.hasOwnProperty(f)&&(e[f]=b[f]);f=typeof a==="undefined"?c.defaultOptions:a;for(d in f)f.hasOwnProperty(d)&&typeof e[d]==="undefined"&&(e[d]=f[d]);return e};l=function(){function b(a){var a=Da.call(a),b=a.length;c?(a[1]="on"+a[1],b>3&&a.pop()):b===3&&a.push(!1);return a}function a(a,b){var g=a.shift(),h=[f[b]];if(c)g[h](a[0],a[1]);else g[h].apply(g,a)}var c=h.attachEvent,f={add:c?"attachEvent":"addEventListener",remove:c?"detachEvent":"removeEventListener"};return{add:function(){a(b(arguments),"add")},remove:function(){a(b(arguments),"remove")}}}();V=function(b){return!b.serverURL&&(b.type?J({type:b.type}):J(b.url)||p)};J=function(b){if(!c.useHTML5Audio||!c.hasHTML5)return!1;var a,e=c.audioFormats;if(!s){s=[];for(a in e)e.hasOwnProperty(a)&&(s.push(a),e[a].related&&(s=s.concat(e[a].related)));s=RegExp("\\.("+s.join("|")+")","i")}a=typeof b.type!=="undefined"?b.type:null;b=typeof b==="string"?b.toLowerCase().match(s):null;if(!b||!b.length)if(a)b=a.indexOf(";"),b=(b!==-1?a.substr(0,b):a).substr(6);else return!1;else b=b[0].substr(1);if(b&&typeof c.html5[b]!=="undefined")return c.html5[b];else{if(!a)if(b&&c.html5[b])return c.html5[b];else a="audio/"+b;a=c.html5.canPlayType(a);return c.html5[b]=a}};za=function(){function b(b){var d,e,f=!1;if(!a||typeof a.canPlayType!=="function")return!1;if(b instanceof Array){d=0;for(e=b.length;d<e&&!f;d++)if(c.html5[b[d]]||a.canPlayType(b[d]).match(c.html5Test))f=!0,c.html5[b[d]]=!0;return f}else return(b=a&&typeof a.canPlayType==="function"?a.canPlayType(b):!1)&&(b.match(c.html5Test)?!0:!1)}if(!c.useHTML5Audio||typeof Audio==="undefined")return!1;var a=typeof Audio!=="undefined"?Ga?new Audio(null):new Audio:null,e,f={},d,g;C();d=c.audioFormats;for(e in d)if(d.hasOwnProperty(e)&&(f[e]=b(d[e].type),d[e]&&d[e].related))for(g=d[e].related.length;g--;)c.html5[d[e].related[g]]=f[e];f.canPlayType=a?b:null;c.html5=o(c.html5,f);return!0};w=function(){};S=function(b){if(k===8&&b.loops>1&&b.stream)b.stream=!1;return b};T=function(b){if(b&&!b.usePolicyFile&&(b.onid3||b.usePeakData||b.useWaveformData||b.useEQData))b.usePolicyFile=!0;return b};ia=function(b){typeof console!=="undefined"&&typeof console.warn!=="undefined"&&console.warn(b)};$=function(){return!1};ua=function(b){for(var a in b)b.hasOwnProperty(a)&&typeof b[a]==="function"&&(b[a]=$)};R=function(b){typeof b==="undefined"&&(b=!1);(t||b)&&c.disable(b)};va=function(b){var a=null;if(b)if(b.match(/\.swf(\?.*)?$/i)){if(a=b.substr(b.toLowerCase().lastIndexOf(".swf?")+4))return b}else b.lastIndexOf("/")!==b.length-1&&(b+="/");return(b&&b.lastIndexOf("/")!==-1?b.substr(0,b.lastIndexOf("/")+1):"./")+c.movieURL};ca=function(){if(k!==8&&k!==9)c.flashVersion=8;var b=c.debugMode||c.debugFlash?"_debug.swf":".swf";if(c.useHTML5Audio&&!p&&c.audioFormats.mp4.required&&c.flashVersion<9)c.flashVersion=9;k=c.flashVersion;c.version=c.versionNumber+
(p?" (HTML5-only mode)":k===9?" (AS3/Flash 9)":" (AS2/Flash 8)");if(k>8)c.defaultOptions=o(c.defaultOptions,c.flash9Options),c.features.buffering=!0;k>8&&c.useMovieStar?(c.defaultOptions=o(c.defaultOptions,c.movieStarOptions),c.filePatterns.flash9=RegExp("\\.(mp3|"+c.netStreamTypes.join("|")+")(\\?.*)?$","i"),c.mimePattern=c.netStreamMimeTypes,c.features.movieStar=!0):(c.useMovieStar=!1,c.features.movieStar=!1);c.filePattern=c.filePatterns[k!==8?"flash9":"flash8"];c.movieURL=(k===8?"soundmanager2.swf":"soundmanager2_flash9.swf").replace(".swf",b);c.features.peakData=c.features.waveformData=c.features.eqData=k>8};ta=function(b,a){if(!c.o||!c.allowPolling)return!1;c.o._setPolling(b,a)};Q=function(b,a){var e=a?a:c.url,f=c.altURL?c.altURL:e,d;d=ea();var h,k,i=B(),j,l=null,l=(l=g.getElementsByTagName("html")[0])&&l.dir&&l.dir.match(/rtl/i),b=typeof b==="undefined"?c.id:b;if(E&&F)return!1;if(p)return ca(),c.oMC=y(c.movieID),O(),F=E=!0,!1;E=!0;ca();c.url=va(c._overHTTP?e:f);a=c.url;c.wmode=!c.wmode&&c.useHighPerformance&&!c.useMovieStar?"transparent":c.wmode;if(c.wmode!==null&&(n.match(/msie 8/i)||!q&&!c.useHighPerformance)&&navigator.platform.match(/win32|win64/i))c.specialWmodeCase=!0,c.wmode=null;d={name:b,id:b,src:a,width:"100%",height:"100%",quality:"high",allowScriptAccess:c.allowScriptAccess,bgcolor:c.bgColor,pluginspage:c._http+"//www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer",type:"application/x-shockwave-flash",wmode:c.wmode,hasPriority:"true"};if(c.debugFlash)d.FlashVars="debug=1";c.wmode||delete d.wmode;if(q)e=g.createElement("div"),k='<object id="'+b+'" data="'+a+'" type="'+d.type+'" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="'+c._http+'//download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" width="'+d.width+'" height="'+d.height+'"><param name="movie" value="'+a+'" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="'+c.allowScriptAccess+'" /><param name="quality" value="'+d.quality+'" />'+(c.wmode?'<param name="wmode" value="'+c.wmode+'" /> ':"")+'<param name="bgcolor" value="'+c.bgColor+'" />'+(c.debugFlash?'<param name="FlashVars" value="'+d.FlashVars+'" />':"")+"</object>";else for(h in e=g.createElement("embed"),d)d.hasOwnProperty(h)&&e.setAttribute(h,d[h]);pa();i=B();if(d=ea())if(c.oMC=y(c.movieID)?y(c.movieID):g.createElement("div"),c.oMC.id){j=c.oMC.className;c.oMC.className=(j?j+" ":c.swfCSS.swfDefault)+(i?" "+i:"");c
Note to self: remember to keep NoScript on at all times.

Zer0C001

#19 Post by Zer0C001 »

I had the same problem on debian testing, but it only happened with some videos.
My solution :

echo 'deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org testing main non-free' >> /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update
# i had already done that because i wanted mplayer with gui, which didn't appear to be in the standard mpayer package
apt-get install flashplayer-mozilla

sej7278

#20 Post by sej7278 »

dede's method worked for me - i prefer to patch the offending binary than to apply a different library to the whole browser.

lol i thought it was an alsa/pulseaudio bug as hd content doesn't bleep.

EDIT: the 11 beta1 doesn't have the issue.