Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Disable modules

Need help with peripherals or devices?
Segfault

Re: Disable modules

#16 Post by Segfault »

My first Linux was RH-5.0. It came with kernel 2.0. Which did not have the driver for my Gravis Ultrasound. I had to patch the kernel to make my sound work. I was complete newbie in Linux and all documentation was in English. I knew about ten words in English. So I was learning Linux, kernel and English at the same time. I succeeded. What you are waiting for?

banderas20

Re: Disable modules

#17 Post by banderas20 »

Segfault wrote:My first Linux was RH-5.0. It came with kernel 2.0. Which did not have the driver for my Gravis Ultrasound. I had to patch the kernel to make my sound work. I was complete newbie in Linux and all documentation was in English. I knew about ten words in English. So I was learning Linux, kernel and English at the same time. I succeeded. What you are waiting for?
Nothing. I must get deep into it in order to learn. 8)