Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

i cant installepson et 3600

Need help with peripherals or devices?
freefixkorma

Re: i cant installepson et 3600

#16 Post by freefixkorma »

freefixkorma wrote:
shep wrote:
I'm note sure what you are printing but the cups web interface has it's own test page that does not involve drive.google.com. If you are trying to print from the chromium browser, it tries to push googles cloud printing and I wonder if this is what your are doing

The cups test page can be access in the printers tab seen here:
https://wiki.debian.org/SystemPrinting
i am using firefox as browser i am trying everything you say ,i try to print like text from the libre office file and does not print

i manage to install printer and does not print from local host i send a doc from libre office and all blank page. i did a test page and everything is blank page,what i see is now the printer receives order but is not printing is all blank pages ]

freefixkorma

#17 Post by freefixkorma »

this what i have from local host ,still only blank pages n the printer is working fine from my mac i did some printing and works just fine

[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S_tRYL ... sp=sharing][/img]

shep

#18 Post by shep »

Here are a old series of screenshots setting up an epson printer in Debian 6. I think it is still accurate.

https://soslug.org/home/software/linux- ... 6-squeeze/

About 2/3 the way down the web page there is a "maintainance" box that provides "Print Test Page". This also provides error messages.

The error messages will help sort this out.

freefixkorma

#19 Post by freefixkorma »

moderator please mark as solve this thread thank you for all the it help me to solve this issue i managed to installed correctly the issue was i was putting a number wrong on my local host that was all sorry for all inconvenience and excuse my ignorance thank you all specially Shep who help
best regards
freefix

GarryRicketson

#20 Post by GarryRicketson »

Been here since :
freefixkorma

And still don't know to edit the subject line in your first post, :?: :?: :?: add solved to it:

Code: Select all

(solved) cant installepson et 3600 
You can do that yourself, don't bother the moderators with this.

freefixkorma

#21 Post by freefixkorma »

the issue with the epson et-3600 what solve thank you