Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Audio, Headset Beeps when Audio Sink is changing

Need help with peripherals or devices?
Darwg

Audio, Headset Beeps when Audio Sink is changing

#1 Post by Darwg »

This is not a huge issue, but sometimes quite annoying especially when skipping through Audio, Video
or changing Volumes of different Applications, and closing Application with Audio.

Every time I do that I hear a beep through my Headset. I think it's the Headset itself that beeps anytime when something with the Audio
happens. Sorry to admit, but I used Ubuntu for a long time before and I never had this issue with any beeping.
It is a Bluetooth Headset Logitech H600 for Information so nothing fancy,

Debian 10 Buster KDE,
I've tried changing the Phonon Backend from Default VLC to Gstreamer with no luck.
Please let me know what more Information you need.

ruwolf

Re: Audio, Headset Beeps when Audio Sink is changing

#2 Post by ruwolf »

I do not know, if it can help you, but iOS is based on Darwin OS, so you can try it:
discussions.apple.com: [i]Bluetooth Headphones Beep Between Songs[/i]: neteng1 wrote:I don't remember where I saw this but it works. If you change the volume on the bluetooth headset (raise and then lower) the beeping between songs goes away.