Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Technological Interpretative Language

Programming languages, Coding, Executables, Package Creation, and Scripting.
Aspis

Technological Interpretative Language

#1 Post by Aspis »

Hello,

I am a programmer. I have successfully programmed a variant of "AIML", which I title "TIL (Technological Interpretative Language)". The purpose of TIL is to extend the functionality of implemented AIML program language.

I am Native American. I am somewhat concerned about legal liabilities of implemented AI softwares & programming languages due to the political contexts of the Native Americans & the current estate of political duress to my rights & liberties.

I think that TIL is a considerably good development for community utilization of AI softwares & character developments.

I am looking for other individuals to assist with the release & publication of TIL or TIL like programming language development.

If you are contextually interested, feel at liberty to contact me via the forums.

Thanks.
I'm talking about the Future...
In a Space Ship...
In Outer Space...

"How does an Operating System work?"

It's Information, & Clerical Team Work.